Infamous VS Prototype

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
im thinking of buying this...only thing is its not the kinda game i usually go for and it aint got multiplayer either

Jan 18, 2006
Dont like infamous, not my type of game. Prototype i dont know, will have to play the demo see if i like it.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
Dont like infamous, not my type of game. Prototype i dont know, will have to play the demo see if i like it.
There isn't gonna be a demo for Prototype.

It's a shame too, because I'm really on the fence about it. I didn't know anything about inFamous, then I played the demo and it became a must buy for me.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Man after reading IGN's review i really am not sure if i wanna get this game.. Seems like a lot of fun but it dosn't seem like theres a good story invovled, which i wouldnt mind if there was atleast co-op or some kinda multiplayer..

I might jus reserve The Conduit and get Left 4 Dead instead lol.. I mean, I got Red Faction that should probably hold me over 'till The Conduit comes out.

Jan 5, 2006
ive been waiting for prototype ever since i first heard about that shit at the video game awards like last year or the year before.. even been telling people about it ever since.

Oct 30, 2006
I've been playing for a good 10 minutes and I can say this shit is fun...I can see how it can get repetitive but god damn, if blowing up shit and running up buildings and doing a flying elbow drop on tanks isn't fun...I don't know what is.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I've been playing for a good 10 minutes and I can say this shit is fun...I can see how it can get repetitive but god damn, if blowing up shit and running up buildings and doing a flying elbow drop on tanks isn't fun...I don't know what is.
Sounds like my kinda game.. Its sorta lame that you can do all that shit but when u throw a tank at a building it dosn't take any damage.. But i guess i've jus been expecting way too much outa video games latley.. I know if i get Prototype i'll have a blast playin it, so i'am prolly gonna still go pick up my reserve, they said they'd hold onto it plus the map and action figure thing it comes with for me.

We'll see tommarow if i like it or not i guess :) Anyone else havein fun wit' it? Is the story good? Seein hella mixed reveiws on it, most of them are sayin its a solid game tho.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Jus copped Prototype and been playin it a good half hour now.. Shits been fun as fuck so far haha i'm lovein all the gore and kick ass shit you can do.. I really wish the gun mechanics had some sort of overr the shoulder aiming, and even tho u can run up buildings and jump hella high i still really wanna jack someones car and dip in that lol.. idk maybe you can jack cars and i just havent figured out how yet lol i know you can get tanks and helicopters eventually :)

And yeah, the graphics are defiantly average at best.. But the gameplay makes up for it, i'm jus crossin my fingers that the story will be good :)

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Yeah IGN's reveiw almost had me not coppin it too.. I actually went down to Game Spot and was gonna get Resident Evil 4 (that way i can send my game fly copy back lol) and Left 4 Dead.. But i saw Left 4 Dead was still like $45 used so fuck that lol..

Long story short i picked up my reserve and am i happy i ever did! This game is SOOOOOO BAD ASS! lol.. It's hella addicting too.. Imagine The Force Unleashed meet's Crackdown, and that is prototype in a nut shell.. The game plays a lot like CrackDown, but it has hella customizeable upgrades like The Force Unleashed did.. It's so bad ass elbow droppin tanks and hijacking helicopters! The gameplay is just amazing, but maybe a little too chaotic at times..

As far as the story goes i don't really know whats goin on at the moment lol.. Maybe it's suppose to be like that? Keep ya' in the dark until you get further in the game.. But the whole thing's a mystery, and i'am not gonna lie, that's what's really keepin me doin the missions and not jus runnin around new york sliceing tourist and beatin the shit out of hunters with my bladed arm whip lol..

The web of intriuge's are fuckin amazing too.. :) SOme of the military ones are spot on.. And thats really my favorite thing about Prototype are the 20second flashbacks you get when u consume some people..

I'am glad i bought this game.. I've got Red Faction for my online play, and when i get bored of that i have Prototype and Resident Evil 4's singleplayer campaigns to play thru.. :) June has been a great month for video gameing imo.