Incest Is Funny

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
We are past that shit. This thread is now about acid, keep up.
I'm still on page one.

Fill me in, then I'll talk about your mind warping LSD shit later.

I don't know how much good I'll be seeing as how I've never dropped acid before, but if you want, you guys can all get fucked up and I'll post some trippy pictures and you can pretend to comment on them!

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm still on page one.

Fill me in, then I'll talk about your mind warping LSD shit later.

I don't know how much good I'll be seeing as how I've never dropped acid before, but if you want, you guys can all get fucked up and I'll post some trippy pictures and you can pretend to comment on them!
I'm cool. I haven't done acid in damn near a decade and it's staying that way. I'm not trying to be all like :eek: as the walls melt around me and my roommates cat talks to me anymore. Shit was fun though back in the day though.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Since were on the topic of sizzlin' off Acid... Nothing feels more fantastic than getting the butthole ate out by a broad while frying off Acid or Shrooms. It's a unexplainable feeling of ecstacy!

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
It's a beautiful thing my Siccness bruthas! Y'all never had a beezy leave tramp mark hickeys on the inside of your ass wall? Nothing feels better...

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Next time your on your back getting some dome from a bitch, push her face down into your nutsack like normal. I guarantee if you let the broad loose, she will sneak her way under your nuts, then she'll proceed to the "Shitoris" and work her way lickin' away at your Carmel Eye. Please believe there is no better feeling and your eye balls will be rolling all over the room due to the exotic flickerin' of joy!

Or another way is to have her suck your dick and nards from behind. She will flip your dong backwards underneath your sack sucking away and then next thing you know she is all up in the cavity...

Aug 24, 2003
I'm not the only one who says it on the board. GBR get's common usage here in the Portland area and some. And no I am not a white guy... Also, this is just acting and if it was real I would not find it funny at all. The actors were all over 18 when it was made. So those of you who are getiing all excited need to settle down, because I have beat down my share of Cho Mo's while on lock. As a matter of fact I am about to go Cho Mo hunting later this year when I am sentenced...
well i dont remember anybody else saying it.

and i dunno if you think someone calling their daughter a bitch and slapping them around and forcing sex is funny, acting or not, i cant say anything to you about that cause i think some fucked up shit is pretty hilarious.. but that seems a little too much for me. especially because the girl was obviously supposed to be underage living under her fathers roof and since people bought it back in the day and jerked off to it, and who knows who actually went through with doing the same thing.

like how max hardcore got all his films banned and i think he went to prison, he tried all that "actors over 18" bullshit but he was obviously supposed to be a chomo raping little girls in his films, and sick fucks were getting off on it and who knows who acted on their urges eventually. call it fantasy but the supreme court recognized it for what it really was. i dont know if the same thing happened with incest films but it should.