Incest Is Funny

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzo

"Since were on the topic of sizzlin' off Acid... Nothing feels more fantastic than getting the butthole ate out by a broad while frying off Acid or Shrooms. It's a unexplainable feeling of ecstacy!"

Quote:

"It's a beautiful thing my Siccness bruthas! Y'all never had a beezy leave tramp mark hickeys on the inside of your ass wall? Nothing feels better..."

Quote:

"Yeah, I have had to take a hand mirror in the past, because I thought the bitch might have did some damage. What I saw was a nice big fuckin' purple hickey on the inside of my crack when I opened my buns. That's what I mean by the inside of my ass wall."

Quote:

"Next time your on your back getting some dome from a bitch, push her face down into your nutsack like normal. I guarantee if you let the broad loose, she will sneak her way under your nuts, then she'll proceed to the "Shitoris" and work her way lickin' away at your Carmel Eye. Please believe there is no better feeling and your eye balls will be rolling all over the room due to the exotic flickerin' of joy!

Or another way is to have her suck your dick and nards from behind. She will flip your dong backwards underneath your sack sucking away and then next thing you know she is all up in the cavity..."

Found it smok lol.
Damn bruh, I just now saw that you digged up my old posts when I was on lock back in 2010. These Siccness threads were still thriving back then, haha! Plenty has happened in the last six years including the making of my homemade film the "Lincoln Logger" which is related to the previous topic being discussed. Good times! Long live debauchery!!!