I'm the Daddy...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Tre-8 said:
oh yeah no time to spell check for the grammar nerds read between the lines nerd boys!!!!LMFAO ROTF pathetic!!!

I'm pathetic with my one-liners while you rewrite War and Peace on a message board. Yeah.

Jun 28, 2002
lol^^^^ truly pathetic location wiscompton lol are u dudes serious 4 real. The plot thickens as nerds come out the wood works lol u better do somethin 2 defend ur boy maszive see u do got friends 2 bad heir nall nerds like u and over the internet. lol but hey beggers can't be choosers. War ane peace huh lol that was almost funny u kids better come wit ur best because IT's OVER no matter what dude says now the trutrh is more crushing!!! Maszive for strange music nerd he gets my vote!!! Truth is Tech wouldn't even let u hold his lunch... LMAO

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Meh I don't know anybody here, but I can fish out incompetance from the bottom of any forum, no matter the size. Congratulations on being my biggest catch ever. Your wordplay is second to none.

Jun 28, 2002
arkansas gangsta imcompetence worker lol oh bay this is funny...

P.S

Trust its gonna take ur boy a second he has to pull the pistol, out his own mouth to come reply to that last post.... LOL it's sad as hell.

Tre-8

2007 Orakle Records

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
Tre-8 said:
Truth is Tech wouldn't even let u hold his lunch... LMAO

It's funny you should say that...he is one of the few dudes who know Tech decently well on here....but of course you knew that because you know him just by the way he types hahaha

[Insert insecure, homosexual, farmer, strange music fan joke here] and call it a Diss

P.S.

For Original Rapper Names..

http://musicsearch.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=music.search

Hey Mitch...Where's Waldo? oh and remember kids...just because your pour syrup on Shit Don't make it Pancakes.

Jun 28, 2002
maybe i was wrong maybe he holds tech's lunch. My bad! I said i'd only be 85-90% right there's alway room for era. Are u serious talking about oriinal rapper names? Tech 9 is whom u^^^^ would love to licks bals and thats a gun just like a Tre-8 or a Mac 10 or A.K, or any other name u have heard with a pistol involved. I have been fortunate to have claimed the name Tre-8 since 90-91 a whole long time longer then most of u have even been music fans. So when u talk about original my name was original when i first got it. LOL Johnny come lately even home boy who though he came months after me lol dumbie didn't even know the site got shut down 2 different time b4 the present siccness and we all the original had to re register. Swick your gonna find out sooner then later who i really am to this music shit and namely this site. That's why all of this is funn and comedy straight up. But it's fun and i'll humor the don't knows the funny thing this may end up being the highlight of some of your lives so take advantage. 1 Love

Sincerely the original,

Tre-8

2007 Orakle Records

Jun 28, 2002
but if i shit on your syrupy pancakes it does make em shit cakes with syrup... Damn that sounds like the definition of most of yall. Cakes that are sweet but ain't really nothing but shit! LMAO the funniest part is it's true...LMFao

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
sometimes i wish the internet was real life so someone could just get knocked out and shut the fuck up....

anyone, no matter who it is, can portray themselves to be whatever they want to be... whether it be the hardest thug from the hardest hood with the most connections, or whatever... and it really don't mean shit....

wisdom in handling a situation is what makes a person respectable in my opinion... someone talking hard over the internet is just like that little bitch ass kid in high school who acts like is he ready to fight just because his friends are holding him back...

so judging from the posts you can tell who comprehends the situation and who is a dimwit...

this is humorous to me....

cuz all it is is typical internet bullshit....

but i'm enjoying it... its my soap opera for the day... so keep on.....

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Tre-8 said:
thats a gun just like a Tre-8 or a Mac 10 or A.K, or any other name u have heard with a pistol involved.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I knew there was one minor detail I had been missing

::insert smiley making ejaculatory motion with hands::

Jun 28, 2002
ar kansas idiot comprehension levels are 0 maszive's ball riding ability 100 % sorry 2 have 2 report 2 u but maszive blew his brains out last night. My bad i feel responsible it's a sad day on the siccness.net damn!

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
tre 8 posted some music big deal... Isnt that what started all this? I say anyone gonna diss him they should do it on wax, I mean dont come at the man like that unless you bringin somethin to the table thats truely better... juss my opinion, yeh i know no one asked for my opinion but there it is anyways!

Aug 21, 2002
Tre-8 said:
ar kansas idiot comprehension levels are 0 maszive's ball riding ability 100 % sorry 2 have 2 report 2 u but maszive blew his brains out last night. My bad i feel responsible it's a sad day on the siccness.net damn!
Guess the dead has arisen... The only reason I aint aced your ass yet is because its a work in progress I might add. And yes [for those of you that know my shit] it is coming...

Tre-8, you actually spent the whole weekend hanging yourself on here. I aint lost any cool points on here, just the fact that you are double posting trying to make us laugh and actually half-ass crack jokes on me is doing you more bad than good.

You keep saying the same bullshit and all your doing is giving me ammo to ace your dumb-ass. I'll admit it, this wasnt my battle but after I saw you on here tryna blast mofo's I took my shirt off and got at your ass.

People on here aint defending me, they know I can hold my own its just a matter of time when you change you screen-name and run like the yellow bitch you are.

As for my weak comedy. Hahaaaa! Were you invited to Las Vegas during All-Star weekend to perform??? Did you do Def Comedy Jam??? I bet I've been on more Nationally known Rappers album just doing skits than you have tryna spit??? Do you even make money for your 2-Track FruityLoop bullshit you pushing??? I'd think not so your in the 98% dreamer category. Every city has em'...

So shut the fuck up before I put my hand in my pocket and choke your father to death BITCH!!!

Jun 28, 2002
he was the dude standing behind the dude holding the jacket of the friend of this guy who once stood next to a real comedians body guard. you'll see him once the camera swings around at the 14th minute and 19th second of the show he is holding a pink back pack a pocket protector is firmly on his purple shirt he is wherein an i love spongebob hat and a bracelet the says go power puff girls, he has a gumpy flat top with pokka dotts in it u can't miss him.

Tre-8

Jun 28, 2002
Mid West is the only dude on here that see's the reality and the truth thats the only reason i stay fucken wit em number 1 they can't compete #2 its stupid in the first place. Gud insite homie...

P.S

The forbidden double post lol square bears i tell yo
u, nigga probably couldn't probably trace a fucken circle pathetic!! LMAO

Tre-8

2007 Orakle Records