I'm the Daddy...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
Not TRE-8's daddy... Me and his mom already Tested for that shit a few years ago on Maury. I knew I wasnt his daddy when I saw high pale the sumbitch was when I met him.

I'm talkin' bout Anna Nicoles baby daddy... Shit I'm tryna get rich off that bitch!

P.S. TRE-8 tell your mama I want all that back-pay from Child support too ya lil' faggot! You look like Mary Kates little brother gangsta!

MasZive for MOD... 2007!

Sep 16, 2002
lol@ MasZive...all this Anna Nicole bullshit reminds me of the South Park episode with Cartman and his mom and how she was a whore who slept with the whole town.

MasZive, you are absolutely B.L.E.V.E.'ng Tre-8...good job!

Jun 28, 2002
lol maszive nutrider still on my balls the funniest thing is i'm the closest thing to him ever seeing fame. By standing in my shadow on siccness.net pathetic i know what a meek attempt to become somebody in his otherwise nothing life.This shit is great and the funniest part is he just sits around and thinks of me. My bad dog i haven't had time all week been 2 busy doiung actual important shit then to dwell on u. But i thought i'd go ahead drop u a line since u took all ur time and energy to make this new post. You must like yellow niggas thats why ur on my page staringf wishing u could even come close to looking like a boss!

Tre-8

Nov 9, 2003
Tre-8 said:
lol maszive nutrider still on my balls the funniest thing is i'm the closest thing to him ever seeing fame. By standing in my shadow on siccness.net pathetic i know what a meek attempt to become somebody in his otherwise nothing life.This shit is great and the funniest part is he just sits around and thinks of me. My bad dog i haven't had time all week been 2 busy doiung actual important shit then to dwell on u. But i thought i'd go ahead drop u a line since u took all ur time and energy to make this new post. You must like yellow niggas thats why ur on my page staringf wishing u could even come close to looking like a boss!

Tre-8
I am not backing anyone on this one not to be to real......
I think even though I keep quiet on this site most of the time and I am from Missouri I will always backup someone that knows what he is talkin about. I have been reading about how you wish people could have your fame but I can recall how Maszive did do the rap scene for abit but decided to go to comedy. he has never bragged about shit and he definitely does not talk about how lucky we are to grace his presence so take your snody ass shit away from here cause you just cant match any of these kats on the strange affiliation.

Jun 28, 2002
^^^ whether i'm big a famous or not was not the issue i'm just saying if u are paying attention that dude is in love with me. lol plus if that weak as comedy is the best he can do then i'm ah go into comedy 2 morrow...

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Yeah pwnage is in order. Good luck trying to convince us otherwise, Tre-8.

P.S. ain't you that guy that put out an album back in the early 90's, or are you biting somebody else?

Jun 28, 2002
Nah i never gave a rebuttle swick like i said i didn't have time but truly if that was the best that dude had to offer i'm not impressed. He needs to go back to his job on the farm milking roosters. This shit is hilarious dude couldn't compare to me in a battle of the witts if he had the whole strange music fame base on the siccness backing him up. Oh shit he does and its obvious that he can't. He can't match something he doesn't have. You can't come to a knife fight with a spoon and wonder why ur not cutting anybody.
I know the wish and the fantasy of some (most of u) is that brick boy could even compete against me. LOL its just a fantasy! I know when u saw him roosted alittle bit on the last post you laughed and giggled then posted ur defenses for the worthless strange music fan homie. He was a victim the moment he started talking against me. See i know his type. I read and study books into the minds of people. I know dude just from how he types. He needs ur approval he is insecure with himself as a man (maybe even his sexual preference) he wonders will he ever be anything worth wild in life. So he alway has something to say against other people and thats what makes him feel better about his own short comings. Thats why he has been my biggest rival (if thats what u want to call him) to be he is just this helpless, lost, disfigured, misguided, mislead, misunderstood, malfunctioning, maszive loser that wishes with all his heart and soul that there was something he was truly good at. Parents are disappointed because he never fulfilled his potential as a man and probably never will. See most of u will think this is some random post but Maszive who will in the end try to shake of my words as lucky guesses and figure that i really don't know ashe thinks of his creative(not) response. The truth is though homie i do know and when u read over this note u will know i truly know your type and if i'm not 100% right about you I'm 85-90% sure about you. Its sad and i'd hateto contribute to your insecurity based of the fact that the truth of my words will probably make u go shoot up the local high school before turing the gun on yourself. Its just horrible you can't even keep your job washing trailer tires at the trailer park thats fucked up. Your attempt at rapping failed horribly, your comedy is utterly a crying shame for somebody trying to make it as a profession. Forreal homie get on your grown man. Get off your mom's computer and get your own life. I know your dad was a drunk but dog it happens to the best of us i'm pleading with you homie get help before this shit destroys you.Don't let the years of pain from being a nobody get u down. Everybody can't be the popular one in their class. Everybody can't be the gamgsta, or bve handsome, or smart, so what that u were none of the above. You look at my picture and say to yourn self he must of been popular in school had hella hoes jocking and niggas respecting game. He must of had alot of friends. He must still be able to get pussy effortlessly people must still respect him and though i'm talking shit over a computer i know in my heart i'd never say thisshit to that dude he'd probably crush me ujnder his manly foot. The fact that you know all those things and understand those things makes me all the more happy because i know in your heart you know the truth and the funny part is your co signing crew do 2. So they talk shit 2 knowig this is the only place these squares will ever be able to talk crazy to a real nigga. LMAO now children i'll put my belt away and stop whopping u so hard with the truth. I apolygize but it had to be done reality had to come back to the strange music forum and swick i know this is deep and ill probably make ole boy cry but leave this post for him to peep and make his pathetic attempt to rebuttal but trhe truth destroys any fiction he can think of and mark my words dude will have a nervous breakdown or worse.

P.S

For real music...

http://www.myspace.com/tre8orakleworld

Tre-8

2007 Orakle Records