Im hyped for Cognito's new shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
Cognito's album will be dope, and prolly one of the best albums from a bay artist in whatever year it comes out, and in the same breath it will probably be the best album nobody will hear because Cog doesnt get enough attention, even in the bay.
Second that. Cog did a show that he headlined last night in Sparks Nevada and the place was JUST under sold out. From what I have heard the crowd was one of the most hype he has performed for. They knew ALL the new shit off the sampler and it as just an overall GREAT 3 day Nevada tour for Cognito.
Anyone on here go?

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
Heard a few joints over the phone. Of course Cog cant leak anything so he let me peep a few like that. I heard one joint with Cog, Krizz and Tech that was INSANE. I believe it was called FLY. Not sure though, super banging.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Don't wanna start a new thread, so I'll just put it here:

P.S.
For those that aren't knowing who LOKI is here is a link to his My Space. He is also featured on my album "Automatic" album on a track called "Strangers" featuring: Tech 9, Big Scoob, Kutt Calhoun, Loki and Stevie Stone. ITS A BANGER FASHO!!!!

Dec 17, 2004
ahh im wasnt really feeling the lynch samps when i heard them they were kinda weak he keeps rappin like a jay z or he sounds like he bounces his words to much