Im hyped for Cognito's new shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 6, 2008
I honestly think he "kind of" sounds like Slaine from Special Teamz/La Coka Nostra. "Kind of" which means similar voice qualities, NOT content.

I saw a youtube video with him on the tour bus with Kutt and he was playing some shit that was waaaaaaaaaaaay tighter than the shit on the sampler. In his position now, he has to show and prove and win over the Strange fans who are already skeptical of his sub-par skills.

The features on the album are what I'm looking forward to the most. Similar to the Big Scoob album, don't expect a masterpiece in the form of "Automatic."

Jul 1, 2004
I honestly think he "kind of" sounds like Slaine from Special Teamz/La Coka Nostra. "Kind of" which means similar voice qualities, NOT content.

I saw a youtube video with him on the tour bus with Kutt and he was playing some shit that was waaaaaaaaaaaay tighter than the shit on the sampler. In his position now, he has to show and prove and win over the Strange fans who are already skeptical of his sub-par skills.

The features on the album are what I'm looking forward to the most. Similar to the Big Scoob album, don't expect a masterpiece in the form of "Automatic."
That was the "stranger" track. As far as I know its Cog and Kutt and they both murder it.

Jun 14, 2002
COGNITO HAS HAD SOME DOPE TRACKS THROUGHOUT THE YEARS...I'M HOPIN HE FUCKS WIT STRANGE'S PRODUCERS,CAUSE THAT'S WHAT ALOT OF IT WAS LACKIN FOR ME...THAT SONG "OUTCAST" IS DOPE."DEPRESSION" WAS TOO.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
a very off and on artist. if he's consistent & brings heat i'll enjoy the album (hopefuly a lot of good guest features too...that'll help my enjoyment haha).

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Cognito's album will be dope, and prolly one of the best albums from a bay artist in whatever year it comes out, and in the same breath it will probably be the best album nobody will hear because Cog doesnt get enough attention, even in the bay.