Im back from NYC and Last comic standing-update

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
If the producer was the one who nixed you after you made the judges laugh their asses off, then they already had someone else in mind who fit your "look" and couldn't have anyone else, even if you were funny as hell... that's what has happened with Last Comic Standing since the very first season (and other reality shows)... they are real selective and want a certain amount of certain types of people, and their comedic talent only plays a small part in their initial decision... gotta have one big fat black dude, big fat Latino is always a plus, gotta have a dyke chick, gotta have a beautiful blond, gotta have a redneck, gotta have sassy black chick, gotta have a nerdy white dude with glasses.... that will never change, and it's unfortunate you fell victim to the politics of it but that's how it goes and needs to be expected these days.

Good shit on gettin as far as you did tho, mad props on that. I hope for your sake they show part of your interview and your comedy during the actual show.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
good shit TRAGIC, keep doing you.

You will get there eventually man, take it as a positive and keep fighting, don't give up. ever.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
props for falling your dream, and having the talent to back it up... Last Comic Standing is a good outlet, but is like idol image of "industry made"

keep it raw, get your fan base, and niche... and you will get far!

Apr 25, 2002
Maybe you should've acted like a total douchebag who would have caused trouble for everyone then once you win be like fuck all of you, it was an act now give me my money.
I did that to an extent...Im kinda douchy in my act at times

And yes Toro those were the other judges...

The producer who talked to the judges after my set wasnt the same one who let me thru...They probably had 12 producers there in charge of the comics...

I work hard at this shit and you guys make me feel better after a good but bad week...I opened a show last night with 5 other comics and shit all over them lol....I rock every crowd im in front of and in time ill get where I want to be...

Ill also have some new videos up soon for you guys