Im back from NYC and Last comic standing-update

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I just got back to TN and man what a trip....I rocked a lot of stages up there before and after my audition....The auditions themselves were rough....I stayed out in line for 12 hours and luckily the weather was fantastic....I get to near the front of the line and they tell us before we see the real judges we have to do 1 minute of comedy in front of an nbc producer who will decide if we even get to see the judges...There were over 600 people in line to try out and only 30 made it past the producers to the real judges....

Your boy made it!!!!!I told my stupid ass cougar joke and the producer loved it...They took me to another room and sat me down and then did an interview with me on camera.Asked me a lot of questions about myself and what I expected and why I was doing this....I mentioned Big Chree in one of my answers...I said I was doing this for my daughter and for my homie Big Chree...

I then was rushed to the main room to perform 2 minutes for the real judges....One of the judges was Greg Giraldo and the other 2 I recognized slightly but had no idea who the fuck they were...I did my 2 minutes and had never expected the response I got....They were dying of laughter and the female judge was snorting at my shit.....When I finished,Greg said damn that was awesome and they all nodded in agreement....Then a producer sitting by said something to the judges and they told me they couldnt use me....I was so shocked I couldnt speak...I just walked away dumbfounded..

It was pretty much a day of me being jerked around but Im not mad....It looks like I may be shown on the show because they did not interview everyone who made it thru....The small publicity I may get from that will bring more bookers to my door...Im happy I made the trip and some good things did come from it...An agent was there and im talking with him about representation....

Thanks for all the love guys and im not ever gonna stop until I reach the top

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
I just got back to TN and man what a trip....I rocked a lot of stages up there before and after my audition....The auditions themselves were rough....I stayed out in line for 12 hours and luckily the weather was fantastic....I get to near the front of the line and they tell us before we see the real judges we have to do 1 minute of comedy in front of an nbc producer who will decide if we even get to see the judges...There were over 600 people in line to try out and only 30 made it past the producers to the real judges....

Your boy made it!!!!!I told my stupid ass cougar joke and the producer loved it...They took me to another room and sat me down and then did an interview with me on camera.Asked me a lot of questions about myself and what I expected and why I was doing this....I mentioned Big Chree in one of my answers...I said I was doing this for my daughter and for my homie Big Chree...

i lol'd

I then was rushed to the main room to perform 2 minutes for the real judges....One of the judges was Greg Giraldo and the other 2 I recognized slightly but had no idea who the fuck they were...I did my 2 minutes and had never expected the response I got....They were dying of laughter and the female judge was snorting at my shit.....When I finished,Greg said damn that was awesome and they all nodded in agreement....Then a producer sitting by said something to the judges and they told me they couldnt use me....I was so shocked I couldnt speak...I just walked away dumbfounded..

It was pretty much a day of me being jerked around but Im not mad....It looks like I may be shown on the show because they did not interview everyone who made it thru....The small publicity I may get from that will bring more hookers to my door...Im happy I made the trip and some good things did come from it...An agent was there and im talking with him about representation....

Thanks for all the love guys and im not ever gonna stop until I reach the top

fixed.

Apr 25, 2002
They couldn't use you?

what kinda shit is that?
In the end its a reality show like all the others....I didnt have the look they wanted or one of a million other reasons...who knows???I did my part to make the show and I can be proud of that....I wish I knew why I wasnt moved on to the next round but what can ya do ya know?

Oct 23, 2009
Maybe you should've acted like a total douchebag who would have caused trouble for everyone then once you win be like fuck all of you, it was an act now give me my money.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Toro, where in his post did you read that he made it?
Stopped about here to find the pics of said judges

I then was rushed to the main room to perform 2 minutes for the real judges....One of the judges was Greg Giraldo and the other 2 I recognized slightly but had no idea who the fuck they were...
Then read the rest forgetting to edit my post. Meh :ermm:

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
In the end its a reality show like all the others....I didnt have the look they wanted or one of a million other reasons...who knows???I did my part to make the show and I can be proud of that....I wish I knew why I wasnt moved on to the next round but what can ya do ya know?
Its very true that they do have a desired look they want which sucks but its what sells the show.

Props for getting that far, look at Gabriel Iglesias he was on last comic standing and did not win and its just like he said in one of his comedy central specials, years later after losing the show he was the only one with his own special. Keep grinding and you will make it.