If your daughter was being PIMPED.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
Uuhhhhhhhhhhhh...maybe becuase she was a fuckin MINOR??? Or did you miss that part of the story? Of course not, becuase you actually typed out "girl", not "woman".

Critical thinking 101.

Teenagers do stupid things, period.
Exactly.
She was a minor. You just emphasized my point. She is their responsibility. Morally, ethically, and legally.

If she was 27 and the parents killed the pimp then OK, not much can go into the parents since this a grown lady.
She was 17, a MINOR, and to reiterate, it's her parents fault for raising a whore.

May 9, 2002
Exactly.
She was a minor. You just emphasized my point. She is their responsibility. Morally, ethically, and legally.

If she was 27 and the parents killed the pimp then OK, not much can go into the parents since this a grown lady.
She was 17, a MINOR, and to reiterate, it's her parents fault for raising a whore.
I see...so its that black and white, right? We dont know the situation at home...at ALL. So the fact that you're blaming the parents for this is a fallacy to put in nicely, moronic to put it bluntly. We dont know who she hung with, her situation at school or work...outside influences other than parents can be just as much a factor as the parents are when it comes to children. Also, do we know the psychological makeup of this girl? Does she have any mental disorders or disabilities? Does she have depression issues? Was she beaten as a child? Was she raped by an uncle/family friend/other 3rd party? Did she have any trauma growing up such as accidents or deaths in the family?

All these questions need to be answered before you go an blame the parents. And one might even say that your point about it being the parents fault is in complete vain due to the fact that they KILLED IN THE NAME OF THEIR DAUGHTER.

Kids run away for a plethora of reasons, some justified and others not. Some kids are just fucked in the head...some are just fuckin assholes becuase they have biological psychological issues that only things like medication can deter.

May 6, 2002
It's pretty black and white actually.
All your hypothetical situations are really irrelevant.
You can't stray from the fact that the child is the parents responsibility.

Bad grades? Hire a tutor.
Bad school? Put her in private school.
Raped? She obviously has trust issues and doesn't trust to tell her parents everything. Parents need to build trust.

If your child messes up, it's your fault. That child is under your clock.
Has anyone ever been dependent on you? Really dependent. Meaning, you have to provide everything for them and then showing proof and claiming it on your tax return. Well, the child is dependent on the parents and they are obligated to make sure that they guide her down the correct path. It's not like she stole a Mars bar from the liquor store. The girl was a hooker. If the parents can't prevent that, well, it's obvious to state that they shouldn't be having children if they cannot raise their child properly.

It's the same thing when managing people at work.
If you hold any type of managerial position, the employees are your responsibility. If they screw up, it's on your clock.

May 9, 2002
It's pretty black and white actually.
Actually, its not. At all.

All your hypothetical situations are really irrelevant.
A) they weren't hypothetical and B) they are are far from irrelevant, even though you want them to be.

You can't stray from the fact that the child is the parents responsibility.
Not once did i do that. Yet, you somehow keep thinking that I am.

Bad grades? Hire a tutor.
Maybe they already have.

Bad school? Put her in private school.
correct me if im wrong, but dont private schools cost money? What if they cant afford it becuase they are paying for something else with this child, like psychological help? But, of course, that never crossed your mind. I mean, its black & white...right? Maybe the father/mother is on disability...who knows..do you?

Raped? She obviously has trust issues and doesn't trust to tell her parents everything. Parents need to build trust.
This whole idea you seem to have of "it happened....now get over it"...well, it just doesnt work that way. This isn't the 50's and this isn't the military. The mind is a VERY fragile thing and once the psyche has been damaged, in can take a LIFETIME to repair...if it ever does at all. Even drug addicts are never fully "cured" from addiction. But again, its black and white and in your world, people just magically get over traumas...like rape. Why didn't Freud just use this method? I mean, there would be NO psychologically problems to speak of today!

If your child messes up, it's your fault. That child is under your clock.
So much *SMH* in this sentence that my head would just about explode. LOL...i mean, whats the point of even going forward at this point?

Has anyone ever been dependent on you?
Yes.

Really dependent. Meaning, you have to provide everything for them and then showing proof and claiming it on your tax return.
Yes, but i did not claim them.

Well, the child is dependent on the parents and they are obligated to make sure that they guide her down the correct path.
How do you know they didn't do all they could? Again, parents are not the ONLY influence in a childs life. Did you forget that already?

It's not like she stole a Mars bar from the liquor store.
She may have...neither you nor i know what she did in her life, other than be exploited by a gang member.

The girl was a hooker. If the parents can't prevent that, well, it's obvious to state that they shouldn't be having children if they cannot raise their child properly.
And the fallacies just mount right on up. parents can do everything in their power to stop their kids from doing it...that doesn't mean they wont. I mean, this shouldn't even have to be explained to ANYONE. Do you remember being a teenager? We did DUMB SHIT all the time. Children (and yes, she is a child) are EASILY manipulated...i dont give a flying fuck HOW educated they are or how good the home was they grew up in. Again, do i REALLY need to be explaining this to a grown man? Fuckin tragic.

I mean, in all honesty, if you want the to blame the parents 100%...thats your opinion. The fuck do i care? I dont. I just think you're a moron for thinking that way and i can guarantee you im not the only one on here that things that. I guess we are done here, becuase yo arent going to change your mind obviously. I just hope one day, you have kids, they do something crazy, and you try and blame something outside of YOU for the problem. That would be H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S...and irony is so delicious!

It's the same thing when managing people at work.
Uhhhh...wow...not even in the same ballpark but hey...LOLWUT of the day right here, folks!

May 6, 2002
correct me if im wrong, but dont private schools cost money? What if they cant afford it becuase they are paying for something else with this child, like psychological help?
Can't afford to make sure their child is led in the right direction and raised properly.
Well, let me throw out something else that seems to have lost it's place in the world.
If you cannot afford to take care of your child and give your child a proper education, you shouldn't have children.
Easy enough.

This whole idea you seem to have of "it happened....now get over it"...well, it just doesnt work that way. This isn't the 50's and this isn't the military. The mind is a VERY fragile thing and once the psyche has been damaged, in can take a LIFETIME to repair...if it ever does at all. Even drug addicts are never fully "cured" from addiction. But again, its black and white and in your world, people just magically get over traumas...like rape. Why didn't Freud just use this method? I mean, there would be NO psychologically problems to speak of today!
So let's disregard the parents being responsible based on you thinking she could have psych issues?
Obviously she has psych issues. She's was selling her body at 17. You are stating the obvious. This isn't a "what if she wasn't mentally OK". It's fairly clear she wasn't. So again, it has nothing to do with relieving the parents of their responsibility at hand.

How do you know they didn't do all they could? Again, parents are not the ONLY influence in a childs life. Did you forget that already?
I didn't say they were the only.
They SHOULD have the MOST influence.
If they don't, then once again their fault.
We are talking about 2 people who went and pre meditated a 21 year old wannabee pimps murder. We obviously aren't dealing with educated people in the first place.

Do you remember being a teenager? We did DUMB SHIT all the time. Children (and yes, she is a child) are EASILY manipulated...i dont give a flying fuck HOW educated they are or how good the home was they grew up in. Again, do i REALLY need to be explaining this to a grown man? Fuckin tragic.
You can't compare childhoods and justify them.
Let's use common sense here. Her parents were obviously broke and/or didn't give her money. So, she had to do what she did.
Look, my parents were broke too so I'm not some snooty kid. I did what I did because my parents didn't have money to give me. Is it their fault? Of course it is. At the same time I was fully aware of what I was doing as a kid. I wouldnt have to do those things if I was financially secure.

I mean, in all honesty, if you want the to blame the parents 100%...thats your opinion. The fuck do i care? I dont. I just think you're a moron for thinking that way and i can guarantee you im not the only one on here that things that.
Then I'm a moron in your eyes.
Do I blame them 100% ? No, but I do place the vast majority of the blame on them. Now look at them...

I guess we are done here, becuase yo arent going to change your mind obviously. I just hope one day, you have kids, they do something crazy, and you try and blame something outside of YOU for the problem. That would be H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S...and irony is so delicious!
Changing my mind? Are you really trying to "shed light" for me. We just disagree. It's not a big deal. Happens all the time.
If I had kids, their faults would be my responsibility and I wouldn't blame anyone but myself.
I only point my finger in one direction when something goes wrong. That's towards myself.
You want to play blame games for the problems in your life. Well, that's you.