If your daughter was being PIMPED.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
DIDN'T THEY TRY TO GET THE POLICE INVOLVED... IF THE LAW AINT GONNA HELP THEN FUCK IT... TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAMILY AT ALL COSTS...
Behind bars for the rest of your life.
I understand where you are coming from, but homicide needs to be justified.
It's not like she was kidnapped and forced into a sex trade slavery ring.

She was just some slut who wanted extra pocket money.
How is that protecting your family at all costs? He isn't the only pimp on the planet. She would still be the same person.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Prostitution is often noted as one of the oldest professions. Currently there is millions of whores throughout the world. This is interesting to me because I just realized if people were forced to take good parenting courses we could stop prostitution. This is amazing, I'm writing the presidents.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
For starters, she was under age. This is the same thing as being a pedo, he shouldn't get pity because rap made pimping cool. Now if she was grown, well shit, nobody to blame but herself. There is a market for it and high demand, somebody has to do it.

Bottom line if that was my daughter id wipe out his whole blood line,da fuck is dis shit?

I know a fiend who found out his kid was slangin pussy,he tracked down the nigga dat put her on the track and knifed him up dead and shit...its not a game mayne...
Exactly.

Nov 25, 2004
Authorities said Sneed was a member of the Nutty Block Crips in Compton, outside Los Angeles, and was the victim of a drive-by shooting last year, the Chronicle reported.
His father, Charles Sneed, said his son wasn't in a gang but had been shot at many times, the Chronicle reported. He said he tried to convince the younger Sneed to change his ways and tried to stage an intervention but no other family member backed him, the paper reported.
He said he would have returned the girl to her home and tried to persuade his son to stop being a pimp if he had known what was going on.
"Weigh it up," he told the Chronicle. "You can call him the dirtiest low-down dog in the world, but if he wasn't killing anybody, he didn't deserve that."

source msnbc

Dec 4, 2006
The way I see it...

Yeah she was a runaway, parents wanted her home..she didn't want to live by their rules.

Parents asked for help ..they didn't get it..

Parents that don't care for their children wouldn't go that far ...it's pretty obvious the parents cared about her..

Dude seen she was vulnerable and took advantage of her...

as a father, what her parents did was the right thing to do...I'm sure the dude threatened them and the girl..

on top of that..SHE'S 17 and probably started pimping her when she was 15-16...

I co-sign the parents...

Nov 25, 2004
i could only imagine what parents would feel if their daughter was pimped out,rage.but the thing is, why do something that will have both of them in jail where they can no longer help! now their both fucked at age 38 n 37. what are they gonna do?make license plates to support her through college? now the daughter has the possibility of STILL being in the streets where another dude will take the place of the murdered pimp. the cycle continues but the parents can no longer be of any help behind bars. all bad.

May 15, 2002
They did what they had to do but from the article it seems like the daughter didn't mind being pimped...they should've kill her too..
That's what I got from it...that the daughter was all for it. But you know how American society is --- whenever a woman does some crazy shit, they never blame her, it's always a man's fault.

Dec 12, 2006
i could only imagine what parents would feel if their daughter was pimped out,rage.but the thing is, why do something that will have both of them in jail where they can no longer help! now their both fucked at age 38 n 37. what are they gonna do?make license plates to support her through college? now the daughter has the possibility of STILL being in the streets where another dude will take the place of the murdered pimp. the cycle continues but the parents can no longer be of any help behind bars. all bad.

Their werent planning on getting caught n I say dude gets off easy maybe does 5 tops

Ive seen some girls who just had a shitty home life, step dad beat them, drugs in the house, not enough beds, they meet some one on the internet that feeds them with a little game, n thats how it starts, n if you think their walkin around with pocket money u dont understand how the game works

Im 25 now and kidna goin through a re evaluation of how I saw things in my teens early 20s, I used to have alot of respect for p's, the game the car the girls, they stood out the most, now I kinda look down on men who use women for money and beat on em etc etc but at the same time Ive seen some dumb hoe get knocked at a bus stop so how can I feel bad for that? complex subject

Also this story speaks on the new era internet, these parents may have done a good job of getting her away from bad influences in the neighborhood but to expect them to watch over their daughters shoulder when shes on the internet is ridiclious

Nov 25, 2004
Their werent planning on getting caught n I say dude gets off easy maybe does 5 tops

Ive seen some girls who just had a shitty home life, step dad beat them, drugs in the house, not enough beds, they meet some one on the internet that feeds them with a little game, n thats how it starts, n if you think their walkin around with pocket money u dont understand how the game works

Im 25 now and kidna goin through a re evaluation of how I saw things in my teens early 20s, I used to have alot of respect for p's, the game the car the girls, they stood out the most, now I kinda look down on men who use women for money and beat on em etc etc but at the same time Ive seen some dumb hoe get knocked at a bus stop so how can I feel bad for that? complex subject

Also this story speaks on the new era internet, these parents may have done a good job of getting her away from bad influences in the neighborhood but to expect them to watch over their daughters shoulder when shes on the internet is ridiclious
they didnt plan on getting caught so its ok? they killed dude so how would they get 5 tops? and as far as "how the game works" yeah its shitty for the poor girl ok, im 26 and have never looked up to pimps in that way but i know how the law will charge the parents. they goofed and they can no longer be of any HELP to the teen. yea it sucks she went through this and that but at the end of the day she aint the first and wont be the last. the parents are now in jail, thats the main thing. Now who is to raise the daughter? shit was all BAD by killing the dude either way for everybody in the situation. lose,lose situation