If you could wipe out any race

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2006
If I could take out any one group of people on this earth it would be everyone who makes more then 100,000 per year.

Fuck you money-getting folks.

People on welfare would all get raises.

hahaha damn. dont hate and congratulate homie. unless ur referring to the rich republicans then i'd have to agree.....kill em all

my vote goes to the chinese, do u have any idea how many car accidents i have almost been in because of u people??????? they're the only people driving s500's with 6 dents. gee i wonder why. open ur fuckin eyes...oh..wait...nvmd

Feb 11, 2006
id wipe out that special group/race of people who think its kool to talk shit over the internet like fag/nerd when deep down they know there square as fuck but are 10men behind there internet alto ego....

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
id wipe out that special group/race of people who think its kool to talk shit over the internet like fag/nerd when deep down they know there square as fuck but are 10men behind there internet alto ego....
THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT YOU NERDY FAGGOT? I'LL STAB YOU IN THE NECK, DRINK YOUR FUCKIN BLOOD, DIGEST IT, THEN PEE THAT SHIT BACK IN YOUR MOUTH AND WATCH YOU DROWN IN GURGLING RAGE . HOW ABOUT YOU GET YOUR FAGGY NERD ASS ON A PLANE AND WE SETTLE THIS SHIT ONCE AND FOR ALL. I'LL STAB YOU.

Feb 11, 2006
THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT YOU NERDY FAGGOT? I'LL STAB YOU IN THE NECK, DRINK YOUR FUCKIN BLOOD, DIGEST IT, THEN PEE THAT SHIT BACK IN YOUR MOUTH AND WATCH YOU DROWN IN GURGLING RAGE . HOW ABOUT YOU GET YOUR FAGGY NERD ASS ON A PLANE AND WE SETTLE THIS SHIT ONCE AND FOR ALL. I'LL STAB YOU.
Hahaha yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah, u fuckin dickhead who da fuck was adressin your fagotty ass mayne???
Bout get a on aplane. And drinkin blood ahaah wtf u talkin bout u lil braverian asswipe???
U a fuckin skidmark mayne....
Diss is the 00's u fool who da fuck still stabs people in this era,next you will be sayin u gon mow me down in ya car or sum shit? Lol getcha mutilation game up boi lol.

Mar 14, 2010
All these FAKE Ass people in SEATTLE(Ballard,Wallingford,Magnolia,Fremont,Queen ANNE,Madrona,Capitol Hill ect ect... (and the rest of those fake ass wannbe LIBERAL,Closet Racist feable minded pieces of shit!) I get sick of seeing those drunk Natives on Market st. too. Take'em out while your at it. The People in those areas i named are so fuckin Phony its Pathetic. They Dress like they woke up and Had their Little Brother and Sister pick out their Clothes every day. Stupid fucks!!!!

VIVA the WETBACK!!!!!!! I see more and More Beaners move in this area and its Pissing off these NORWAY fags. Ha ha... Pretty soon they'll be a Taco Truck on every corner in BALLARD!! haha!! (Oh wait....theirs already 2!!!) TRIBALIZATION In effect Ya'll.

May 9, 2002
All these FAKE Ass people in SEATTLE(Ballard,Wallingford,Magnolia,Fremont,Queen ANNE,Madrona,Capitol Hill ect ect... (and the rest of those fake ass wannbe LIBERAL,Closet Racist feable minded pieces of shit!) I get sick of seeing those drunk Natives on Market st. too. Take'em out while your at it. The People in those areas i named are so fuckin Phony its Pathetic. They Dress like they woke up and Had their Little Brother and Sister pick out their Clothes every day. Stupid fucks!!!!

VIVA the WETBACK!!!!!!! I see more and More Beaners move in this area and its Pissing off these NORWAY fags. Ha ha... Pretty soon they'll be a Taco Truck on every corner in BALLARD!! haha!! (Oh wait....theirs already 2!!!) TRIBALIZATION In effect Ya'll.
Let me guess...you live in Ballard.

Apr 23, 2006
fuck takin out a race i would take out anyone over the age of 60

old ass motherfcukers takin all my social security and fuckin up our country

me persoanlly i plan on diein before 50 fuck livin a miserable existance and losing my mind and shit

fuckin hate old people