If you could wipe out any race

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
wipe out all chesters, pedos, rapist any person who sexually molest and preys on children..after that sandra cantu (r.i.p) case i dont trust anybody around my kids, people like that need to be burned alive.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
not a race… but if possible i would be very tempted to wipe out all the die hard conservative republicans and religious extremists of any faith.

of course i don't actually condone genocide though, so maybe just shipping them all off to antarctica (since nobody really lives there) and letting them start their own society there?

Jan 30, 2006
We're sharing our fucking land you fucking piece of shit, and not by choice. Fuck you and your mother for giving birth to an ungrateful bastard.
Not native americans... LOL

Indians, you know the one that try to bill collect from your ass? The one that trys to sell you a new computer? 90% of frys electronics employees? You must know what I mean.

These annoying pieces of shit.

Jul 6, 2008
id wipe out the human race. we are a virus to this world. we cannot co-exist with each other let alone with other plant and animal species. we exploit, manipulate, and kill for materialistic things.

we are not growing at all as a species, we are just getting dumbed down with this technology.

p.s. it really is the end of the world as we know it. so long earth.

Apr 21, 2006
id wipe out the human race. we are a virus to this world. we cannot co-exist with each other let alone with other plant and animal species. we exploit, manipulate, and kill for materialistic things.

we are not growing at all as a species, we are just getting dumbed down with this technology.

p.s. it really is the end of the world as we know it. so long earth.
Cant stand peeps who think this way. Like standing in your own shit and complaining about the smell.