IF THIS AINT SOME FUNNY SHIT.....CZAR,

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Wassup Wax, damn homie I had no idea this had got you so mad. You shoulda called me right back after we talked if you felt I disrespected you dogg. If my tone was not to your liking, I didn't realize it, honestly there was no intention on my part to disrespect you.

When you first called we was cool talkin and what not, wassup and bla bla whats goin down and all that, then you brought up the songs again and I said that they are not done and you said that you don't care that you want em anyway to listen to and to be able to play for the people your goin to meet up with and I told you that the To Live & Die In The Bay song was not mine which is true folks, I mean even though we homies and all, it's not fair to Czar for me to just give out his music, and that's putting nothing against you and nothing disrespectful towards you dogg. Also technically Northern Cali is not even mine yet, that is still Ammunition's track since it's not done yet and I don't have the final copy we haven't done the release form for it so it's not my song yet homie, but I do have copies of both songs and I never said you couldn't get copies of them, but when it came up in conversation with Czar that you wanted copies of them, he just said for me to have you holla at him about it because they are his songs not mine. And the only reason I was hesitant on givin you a copy of Northern Cali yet is cuz it sounds really bad, the mix is really bad on it, it wasn't anything of no you can't have it. Shit there's 5 people on that song and I would like every one of you to have copies of it, I would never hold an artist back from having copies of material that they have helped to create, that's not fair to you.

Remember last week or the week before when we originally spoke about this, we had set up to meet the next day and get you the copies and it was sposed to be all good remember, we were gonna meet at Ammunition's spot and get you the copies and you were gonna get me some promotional stuff for the projects you got coming out right now. Remember we set up the first day, I didn't hear from you but then we spoke on the IM and you said Ok let's do it tommarow, I didn't hear from you, we missed each other like 3 or 4 times, and then I didn't hear from you until today. Like I said dogg I never said you could not have a copy of any of the material you have appeared on, I wouldn't do that to an artist.

As for the artwork thing, like Czar said, that was business. That was business that we had worked out at that time, and I didn't hear from you anymore on it and you started working with Shemp, and it was all good, I didn't trip, but it didn't have nothin to do with my comp. If you want me to have Ammo take your verse off that song I will, I don't see any reason to homie, you got down on the luv and it was all good and I appreciated that, why should it change now?

And about the Jacka thing, I just hit u up cuz I know you work with him and I thought you might know how much he charges, it was just a general question, I could have asked anybody in Pittsburg or wherever that has worked with him and I have asked several other people dogg, about him. It wasn't a individual thing directed towards u to make u seem less or to talk down on your or disrespect you, if u took it that way I'm sorry.

And once again about the phone call, I didn't know u took my tone as a negative one, my bad. The conversation was cool until I told u that Czar wanted you to holla at him about his song, you got mad and said that people are trippin, and I just got kinda quiet, I wasn't gonna yell back at u or start arguing with you, there was no reason to, to me that would have really been disrespecting you. Remember I said give me your number and I will call Czar on 3Way and we can talk about it and you said no that Czar has my number have him call me, and then you said that you would call me back in an hour and I never heard from you, and I did tell Czar to hit u up. And like I said I didnt know u took the conversation as disrespect, my tone didn't change until yours did homie.

Hopefully this can help clear it up dogg, I was hoping to keep working with you right now and in the near future, I didn't know there was problems between us and I don't want there to be. Hit me up folks, it aint gotta be this serious homie, you got my number, if you don't have it still 783-8150. or hit me on the IM when you see me on.

Peace.

C-4

Jul 7, 2002
@AWAX....

Everyone seems on the level here....why did you bring this to the net...especially a message board. Bad business to handle problems on the net if ya ask me. Should have holla'd at CZar, he would have made it right. Thumbs down for trying to handle shit here.

Oh yeah and I don't even let my artists get copies of their own shit. Too many cats are bootleggin shit and I don't even risk it.

Good Looking to everyone though....Peace

Apr 25, 2002
HEATMYSER....FUCK U AND BUT OUT OF GROWN FOLKZ BIZNESS....I WAS WAITIN FOR A CALL FRUM CZAR ALLDAY FUCKIN LONG,THEN HE POSTED A REPLY TO ANOTHER THREAD N FAILED TO MENTION TO ME ABOUT C-4 TELLIN HIM 2 CALL ME.....SO I POSTED......NOW TELL ME THIS HEATMYSER......WHERE DO U FIT IN THIS?YOU JUST FELT OBLIGATED TO QUESTION WHAT I DO?FUCK U!3 THUMBZ DOWN FOR YOUR BOTCHED ATTEMPT PUT YOUR CAPE ON N FLY.........CZAR,EITHER COPY IS FINE......C-4,WHATS YOUR AIM?

Jul 7, 2002
well...ya put it on a message board...so you opened it up to opinion. If ya don't want it public, don't put it on a message board.

Don't get me wrong man...I don't know you, and I'm not trying to make you look bad or anything. I just think this isn't the place for business.

Peace

Apr 25, 2002
FUCKIN WACK M.C.Z........YOU THINK I CARE WHAT U THINK?DO U THINK YOUR LIL THUMBZ DOWN COMMENTS WERE NEEDED ON THIS THREAD?YOU THINK YOUR A FACTOR?YOU THINK WHAT YOU SAY WILL AFFECT THA WAY I HANDLE MY BIZNESS?YOU GIVE YOUR SELF TOO MUCH CREDIT.....AGAIN,WHO R U TO TELL ME HOW TO HANDLE MINE?BITCH,DO I GET IN YOUR BIZNESS?SEE,WHEN YOU REALLY HANDLE FUNK ON THESE STREETS.....YOU CAN SAY WHAT U WANT WHEN U WANT WHERE U WANT.....AND THEN U CAN CALL ANYONE WHO QUESTIONZ U A BITCH,BITCH.CZAR IS YOUR FOLKS,IF YOU WANNA QUESTION MY TACTICS IN PERSON IM SURE IT CAN BE ARRANGED...

Jul 7, 2002
Man...I think you are taking this all wrong. I am not telling ya what to do, just stating my opinion. You don't have to care about what I say nor do you have to do what I say. At the same time, I if you make something public, it is my god given right to express my "personal" opinion about it.

I am not talking down on you nor am I telling you what to do. I think you are taking my comments way out of context and a little too far.