IF THIS AINT SOME FUNNY SHIT.....CZAR,

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I HONESTLY DONT LIKE THA TONE OF VOICE THA BOY C-4 BE TALKIN 2 ME IN......ALSO I JUST RECALLED THA FACT HE WAS TRYIN 2 CHARGE ME LIKE $400 FOR A ALBUM COVER LIKE 7 MONTHS AGO(I SMOKE ALOT BUT I REMEBER LATER)ON THAT NOTE,TELL HIM TAKE MY VERSE OFF THAT SONG.PERIOD.....

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
What up A-Weezy!

Naw hes bein real wit u, the reason is first of all they are my tracks, and he is just respectin me by that, and second of all, some how some mufuckaz was bootleggin some shit I did with these square ass catz Gay Styles and Dookie Prez, and also put up a couple songs from my new shit, which I already replaced, so I have been hella hesitant about giving shit out, and the label Im fuckin wit is the same, just cause of bootleggin purposes.. But I know u dont do that shit, cause u are an artist to, so I can plug u wit a copy but none of the songs are mixed yet so they dont sound that coo as far as quality... Just hit me and I can have my fam burn a copy or whatever..

Oh yeah the original version of "2 live N Die N Da Bay" was on that bootleg bullshit, so u can get that song from there if u want.. Bootleggin ass bitches, I tell ya Wax watch out for em dogg!! Holla mane!!

Apr 25, 2002
HOW A MUTHAFUCKA like c-4 CAN I/M ME ASKIN "HOW MUCH WOULD JACKA CHARGE 4 A VERSE"? AFTER I DID A VERSE FOR HIM 4 FREE BECAUSE HE "SO BROKE" IS FUCKIN AMAZING!THEN DRAG ME OUT WHEN I TRY TO GET A COPY.....WOW!C-4,DONT CALL ME...I DONT EVEN WANNA HEAR IT.....GIMME $200 OR TAKE MY VERSE OFF THAT ALBUM......THIS IS A THREAT BOY!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Wax its all good dogg, he just has some probs mane, his mom had surgery and he is dealin wit that, and some other shit, and as for the album cover a while back, he was just bein business like, cause that is what he charges for a cover and at the time yall aint never did no shit together feel me!! Also he was lookin at it like the Jacka was an established artist and he didnt know him, so he figured he would have to pay him. So give him the benefit dogg, it aint like what u think mane... Holla at me dogg..

Apr 25, 2002
REAL SHIT,I AINT SHOWIN LOVE I AINT RECIEVIN......CZAR,YOU PUTTIN ME THRU TO MUCH BULLSHIT NOW.....ARE U IMPYIN IM GONNA PIRATE THA SHIT?W.T.F.?IF I WANT A FUCKIN COPY OF THE "FREE" VERSE I SHOWED LOVE WITH IT SHOULDNT BE NO IF ANDS OR BUTS DOG.....I FEEL LIKE YALL TAKIN KINDNESS 4 WEAKNESS

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Come on now Wax, read what I said......"But I know u dont do that shit, cause u are an artist to, so I can plug u wit a copy but none of the songs are mixed yet so they dont sound that coo as far as quality... Just hit me and I can have my fam burn a copy or whatever"..

I know u wouldnt do that shit mane, just sayin that shit fucked me up folks!! Just hit me and I will lace u dogg!!! U got my num right??

Apr 25, 2002
SEE,HERES THA PROBLEM.....IM GOIN THRU 20X`S THA SHIT THAT IS POSTA BE EXCUSES FOR HIZ ACTIONS.....MY MOMZ GOTTA FUCKIN BRAIN TOOMER N IZ BOUT 2 GO UNDER THA BLADE.....WHATS THAT GOT TO DO WIT SHIT THO?BEFORE ANY SHIT TALKIN OCCURS CONSIDER THIS,I FEEL VERY STRONGLY ABOUT THIS TOPICK ON A PERSONAL LEVEL.....I FEEL INSULTED N IM WILLIN TO TAKE IT TO THA STREETS IF IM DISRESPECTED AGAIN.KEEP THAT IN MIND WHEN I SAY "TAKE THA VERSE I DID ON YOUR ALBUM OFF TOO."YOU RIDIN WIT HIM,I AINT RIDIN WIT U....tha A-WAX monster!!!!!(ps,YALL SHOULDA GAVE ME A FUCKIN COPY!)

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yo dogg how did I disrespect u? I said its all good for a copy, u never said u wanted a copy, everytime we was at the lab, u never mentioned it... I was gonna give u a copy when it got mixed, that was my intentions, but as many times as I have hit u or whatever, u nevr mentioned it to me, and it aint about who Im ridin wit, I was just sayin but he is a grown man (C-4) so Im sure he could explain, cause I never heard yall conversation.. If u think about it, u never asked me for a copy unless Im trippin, but I got a copy of the shit, and I am waitin for a real mix of it, but it aint no thang to hook u up wit one... Thats why I said its all good for u to take that original beat and whatever, but because I know how folks are, this is between me and u as far as the song goes either im me or hit me , or I will hit u, and we can go from there, but I am to grown to be disrespectin people over somethin that really aint a big deal, so dont take it as disrespect cause it aint trust me dogg.. Holla

Apr 25, 2002
CZAR....I HONESTLY DIDNT INTEND 2 BRING YOU INTO THIS BUT I JUST AINT FEELIN THA WHOLE "GET IT FRUM CZAR" SHIT WHEN I CAN GET IT FRUM C-4 AT THA SAME TIME I GET THA SONG I DID 4 HIM.....WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO GO FIND YOU?JUST LIKE U WENT THRU BIG TREEZ TO GET @ ME,I SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET THAT FUCKIN C.D. FRUM C-4....U DIG?I TOLD C-4 3 TIMES THAT I NEEDED COPIES OF THOSE SONGZ.....HE TOLD ME HE`D CALL YOU N TELL U TO CALL ME AT LIKE 2 P.M......I GOT NO CALL

Apr 25, 2002
CZAR...IF C-4 AINT TELL U I WANTED A FUCKIN COPY HOWD HE KNOW TO TELL ME IT AINT HIS DECISION,ITS YOURS?A WEEK AGO HE TOLD ME IT WOULD BE COOL N IT WAS NO PROB......W.T.F.?

Apr 25, 2002
MARK 7,WHATS UP PIZZA PIE?YEAH DOG,THEY AINT KNOWIN BOUT THIS REAL MAFIA TYPE SHIT!(I DONT EVEN ASSOCIATE WITH MY FAM,THEY DISOWNED ME WHEN I WENT TO THA JOINT,MY ITALIAN SIDE)BUT YEAH,I SHOULD HAVE VYNL SOON....YOULL BE THA 1ST TO GET IT DOG.ALSO,U EVER GET YOUNG DRE HOOK FRUM RAY?

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
What happened was he mentioned once before like u said a week ago, just we was talkin bout whatever, music shit or somethin and he said u hit him about a copy of the songs, I said fasho its coo, I told him that u never told me u wanted a copy, but it aint no thang... Then he told me today earlier that u hit him again, and I told him thats coo, he can get it from me.. I didnt hit u yet because I need to get my boy to burn a copy of the rough mix i got of it... and he was doin right because I told him before that if its my songs or whatever my anything let me know first and I will handle it, so he was just respectin me thats all, but ofcourse u can get a copy, its nuthin playa.. I will have my fam burn it and I will hit u when i get it burned... I tried to hit u, let me know if u got the page! Holla it aint no thang mane...

Apr 25, 2002
CZAR...I`LL CALL U AT LIKE 6 P.M. 2MAOROW,PLEASE HAVE THA C.D. READY......I`M SORRY IF I FLIPT ON U FOR SOME SHIT THA NEXT MAN DID,BUT TELL HIM DONT HIT ME OR NOTHIN,JUS TAKE MY VERSE OFF HIZ COMP