if these walls could talk...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2006
i dont even care bout that deer hunter but if anything they should go back an look at the production of this album because thats definitely something siccmade/madesicc has been lackin for a long time

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i have to admit that i didnt like this album the first couple of times i heard it, same goes for loaded

but the more i listened to them the more i began to like those albums and right now i feel like if these walls could talk is my favourite album of all time and loaded is my second favourite

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
IM NOT TRYING TO PUT IDEAS INTO ANYONES HEAD BUT

man if i lived in sacramento i would have gone to lynchs house and ran back out with deer hunter by now to share with the siccness!

i would be running down 24th street garden blocc with some black people chasing me with shotguns and barbecue utensils lol

all for the siccness!

Sep 4, 2004
IM NOT TRYING TO PUT IDEAS INTO ANYONES HEAD BUT

man if i lived in sacramento i would have gone to lynchs house and ran back out with deer hunter by now to share with the siccness!

i would be running down 24th street garden blocc with some black people chasing me with shotguns and barbecue utensils lol

all for the siccness!

Apprently from multiple people deer hunter wasn't even recorded

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Apprently from multiple people deer hunter wasn't even recorded
we've all heard that unreleased track though

so that means at least one track has been recorded and is property of lynch or tall cann g (and it sounds sicc)

strap

Sicc OG
Apr 23, 2008
Indy
I think If these walls could talk Is one of the tightest cds siccmade put out...If not the tightest...cant wait for that LYNCH BY INCH
I cant believe i TYPED THIS 7+ YEARS AGO. Im still mad as fuck they banned me or something ... anyway Sicx is a pervert and his music is trash

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
I cant believe i TYPED THIS 7+ YEARS AGO. Im still mad as fuck they banned me or something ... anyway Sicx is a pervert and his music is trash

no, actually sicx is a pedophile who should be castrated, but the music he made was undeniably some of the siccest shit ive ever heard. ive been bumpin itwct a lot lately ( mainly because threads like these resurrecting ) start to end its bangs even guests came with heat funny to see how COS then shits on COS now. at first i was pissed that lynch was only on one track which happened to be on a compilation album (south west riders ) as well that i bought a year or two prior to itwct. so technically there was no new lynch on it, which was odd considering i thought he was part of the swartzaniggaz. didnt matter though the album was a banger from the get go. its a shame to look back at how/what siccmade/made sicc was doing then and what changed to now

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
can I get a link or a youtube link to this? And I heard there is leftovers from ITWCT which I would kill to hear.
you have to listen to track 6 on uthanizm and you can hear it clearly in the background while the guys are talking

its not on youtube but if you havent got uthanizm, someone has posted a download link to it in another thread in this forum

Jun 11, 2004
which was odd considering i thought he was part of the swartzaniggaz. didnt matter though the album was a banger from the get go. its a shame to look back at how/what siccmade/made sicc was doing then and what changed to now
true this. I wish swartzaniggaz had released an official album. the chemistry of all them cats gettin lit in the studio together with beta on the beats was rap creativity at its finest. shame what happened to sicx. thats what fuked up the entire circle. everything fell apart after that.

Sep 4, 2004
you have to listen to track 6 on uthanizm and you can hear it clearly in the background while the guys are talking

its not on youtube but if you havent got uthanizm, someone has posted a download link to it in another thread in this forum

Damn I was hoping it was a youtube link can anyone up a mp3 of this?

Nov 15, 2007
this thread made me pull this cd out on my collection, listening to this shit right now... whether you like sicx or not, this album still slaps...