if these walls could talk...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
i bought this cd when it first came out, and i didn't really like it, i don't really remember why but i just didn't, then it was stolen from me like a month after i bought it...well i went down to the local music store and saw the cd in the used section for 6bones and decided to pick it up once again, and trully there is only one song that i don't like, and the rest are str8 sicc...i know my taste has changed through the years in alot of aspects...,i don't really know what i'm trying to say i'm just glad i picked it up.

Apr 26, 2002
year homie, that c.d. is a clas"sicc". i bought it twice. second time wuz used also. favorite tracc, killin fields. fuccin evil shit! fold.

C

CinFul-1

odogfelon said:
i bought this cd when it first came out, and i didn't really like it, i don't really remember why but i just didn't, then it was stolen from me like a month after i bought it...well i went down to the local music store and saw the cd in the used section for 6bones and decided to pick it up once again, and trully there is only one song that i don't like, and the rest are str8 sicc...i know my taste has changed through the years in alot of aspects...,i don't really know what i'm trying to say i'm just glad i picked it up.
yea I did the same thing I disliked the cd at first, now I bump it all the time, its weird

Apr 26, 2002
That album was a masterpiece, I still hear sumptin' new on that album every time I listen to it, like how sumptin' was mixed, or him sayin sumptin' in tha background. The album was put together very Solidly

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
What song do you like the most on that disc? I like that song I was taught and killa nigga night the most. Oh and that song with Lynch is also cool.

Nov 4, 2002
That Album Slumpz

best release of 99, handz down

Oh, & ey, homie: A friend of mine didnt like it at all the first few timez he heard it. I told him he had to pay attantion to it. He waz like, "Naw - that shits dumb." A year later he came to me bout an album he just heard part of that waz hella tight and that I "should try and get it..."

Dude waz on one, cause thatz the same album. It just took a minute for him. But handz down, that ish fucn slumpz!

ATF

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
I think If these walls could talk Is one of the tightest cds siccmade put out...If not the tightest...cant wait for that LYNCH BY INCH

Nov 5, 2002
yea same thing happend to me i heard it at first thought it wuz an OK album but i did fall in luv wit "I was taught" right at the begining, but in the pass 2 years i fell in luv wit the whole fuccin album , definetly a CLASSIC i cant get enugh of that joint !

Apr 25, 2002
The first listen was enough to get me addicted with tracks like "I Was taugh" and "Killin Fields"..
I think its the best album to be released Siccmade thus far...

Sep 4, 2004
Sorry to bump a old thread, but I've been listening to this cd lately non stop. Shit is a classic, It's hard to block out what Sicx did but theres no denying this is a classic.