Ideas 4 Ever Ready the Religion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2002
www.5150xo.com
I think tech should grab some underground cats from here off the siccness and from all over the midwest. Keep with the FTI shit and give some tight underground stars that cant get on normaly and give them a chance to shine. Show some love to those that have skill and that would vibe well with tech. Oh and put Kutt on some more traccs. I saw him all flamed up outside the record store here in Pueblo and that kinda turned me off to him but when i downloaded that tracc he got on the techn9neHQ site i was blown away that cat got mad skillz.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I'm glad Lejo_Broke Knows EVERYTHING about the music industry.......

he wants an underground album with underground guests.......BUT he would like to see a single and video reach the mainstream and hit TRL!!!!!!! And the 2 people that would instantly do that for Tech....Dre and Em.....dude doesn't want to be apart of anything with Tech.

Come on Lejo......I know you aussies are smarter than that!!!!!

Nick

Aug 18, 2002
Personally, I like that whole Busta Rhymes idea. Both unique, both hype, both lyrical. But overall, no feature or big production is going to change what I think about Tech, just what everyone else does.

Dec 30, 2002
While you Bullshittin I just want to hear Thugs get lonely too, a song wit D J Quik(let Quik do all the production so it will have that funky style to it), regime and outlawz hook up would B nice, more RDV, Kalico and Kutt work, more KC quest appearances, and a song wit a major producer like tunes, Timberland,or Dre/mainly Dre to see how Badly U would rip to one of thier kuts. If U do get into the rock type of thing I'd say I'd like a Lenny Kravis hook up or that KC band. Other than that I think the best Tech N9ne album would B a mixture of the AP and Anghellic sound. Oh exspeacially more songs like on the DVD.

Jul 7, 2002
You guys don't want a Tech album...you want a compilation....haha.

I say let Tech do his thing and not have a bunch of bullshit on it....just Tech ripping tracks.

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
techn9nehq said:
Also 3DQ needs to put Thugs Get Lonely Too out...but with a new beat i think.

no way jose... new beat? Tupac is my idol and thats what pisses me off. That aint how pac wanted it, but people go on changin it to make it more appealling for the "now"

release it with master quality, but keep it (in whole) how it is or your doing other like me a disservice.

Dec 30, 2002
We have a right to say what we want to hear Tech do; And it doesn't mean we're not real Tech fans if we state our ideas. I basically would like to hear Tech B Tech but wit a like mix of my nigga Quik, more KC artist to help put them out; and so niggas like me who ain't home can get a taste of home, and that one major producer Bekuz I think Tech would make these other rappers look like the shit they really are on a beat done by a major producer. Tech's beats are more complicated to rap to but a mainstream beat should B like tyin shoes for Tech. I believe.

Nov 14, 2002
DaSlacker spit:
no way jose... new beat? Tupac is my idol and thats what pisses me off. That aint how pac wanted it, but people go on changin it to make it more appealling for the "now"
Um... Hate to break it to you, but I'm pretty sure Tupac "died" before the beat you hear on that track was layed down onto it.