Ideas 4 Ever Ready the Religion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2002
www.phatact.de
yo I got some ideas 4 ever Ready :
That would be tight in my eyes :

1. Psycho Bitch part 2 produced by RonnZ
2. A Track with Eminem
3. A Track produced by Dr. Dre
4. A Track with spanish and german featuers to make it international
And 5. ?

Tell me your ideas ... :classic:

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I wanna hear this rock group from KC called Intent on a track man. They are doing some tight shit for Grant's album.

Also I would like to see a Regime track w/Bosko on the beats.

Also.....I hope that maybe he's able to record something with the Outlawz while they are down under for 2 weeks. That would be some fire shit.

Also a new "Now It's On" w/Lejo

Also 3DQ needs to put Thugs Get Lonely Too out...but with a new beat i think.

With just my ideas alone.....this needs to be a double cd. haha.

OH yeah......WC has to get on a track w/Kutt and Tech. The "B-Walker, C-Walker and the Devil Boy".

Thats all I got for now.

Nick

Jan 7, 2003
Nick,
I would have to say that I completely agree about hearing Intent on the new album.
I know that I heard Tyler, doing his solo shit for us in Boulder, CO. He is off the chains and I think that him along with the rest of the guys in Intent are very talented and I would like to see more of them, that is just a personal opinion. Especially something unique with Tech.

Nov 14, 2002
•I'd like to hear Tech do something with Marilyn Manson
•I would not like to hear a boring ass Dr. Dre track
•I'd like to hear Tech do something with Marz
•I would not like to hear a psycho bitch part 2
•I'd like to hear Tech give a shout to his homie, Zer0.MediA on a track
•I'd like to hear Tech diss on Metallica and Kid Rock
•I'd like to hear a track with NOFX or Rancid, or both
•I definitely don't want to ever hear the name Eminem, hear his voice, or that shit rap group D12 on a track with Tech. Eminem doesn't have what it takes to wipe Tech's ass, although I bet he'd like to try
•I'd like to go bowling with Tech. We'd both look equally idiotic (except his shoes might match his hair)
•I'd like to hear a dance song, like "Ecstasy" by Sid Vicious (i think) and hear Tech rap over that shit so I can bomb and just weep over the sheer beauty of Tech and Techno
•I'd like to hear a track with Marz's boys doin' the music
•A track with DMX, I would love
•A track with Jedi Mind Tricks

and most of all... I'd like to smoke a blunt and play some pool with Tech, or some Tony Hawk or some shit, and just bitch about shit like bitches, the prices of ciggarettes, how bad Korn is, and things of that nature.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

Zer0.MediA said:
•A track with DMX, I would love
thats what i would love to hear......
they should make a song about the industry.......like a "industry is punks" pt. 2.....

cuase i read article where D was doggin on Nelly and ja-rule for singin like bitches in they music......

also.....
a song with 50cent would be HELLA TIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

out!!

Jan 16, 2003
This is what i'd like:

a psycho bitch part 2
sinister tech part 2
it'z on part 2

it'z on is the shit-nit son

a track with dmx would be off the hook
a track with twiztid
a track with marz
a track with intent

call me crazy but i'd like to see tech rap with ice-t ice-t the man

i hate eminem first off, he has a few good freestylez that'z about the only solo eminem i like i like a few songz where eminem have guest appearanced though like snoop and dre and second off tech n9ne has done i think 2 or 3 songz with eminem already they awesome though

Jul 18, 2002
*Tech and Killa Tay: would be 2-sicc...next level type shit.

*Tech and Lynch: 2-sicc once again.

*Tech doin 'It's Alive" (the re-birth).

Nobody ever wanted me rapping, But I knew within me, I could make it happen, Flipping hella different, To get it cracking, Never biting nothing, I was never jacking, Millimeter spitting, Ripping up a show, And got the people trippin’, Everywhere we go...

Aug 21, 2002
I DO NOT want to hear Tech with no damned Killa Tay... Dude is horrid... Well, he's alright, but that old ass style that aint flying wont make a Cassanova song sound good.

No DMX... WTF is that all about... D is too, well, I dont know, but that aint cuttin' it... SHIT!

Em... Too hollywood attitudish faggot acting... But it might fly...

Tech and 50 Cent.... definately...

Oct 31, 2002
If he listened to the majority of what yall want, he would just be redoing all of his old shit. Just leave up to him, he hasn't dissapointed us yet.