Ideas 4 Ever Ready the Religion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2002
ok i wanna hear

a song celled "From The Mind Of Tech N9ne" about stuff on his mind of course

something wit lejo and/or d.o.v.e d.a.w.g and/or R.E.S. on the same track

something wit dmx and/or krayzie bone would be pretty tight

a nother song bout drugs n bitches (like tormented and t9x)

something wit lost souls

something with Trajik and/or Below Zero

a real chill song wit devin the dude

... just my 2 cents but if one of these things happens i would hella aprreciate it!!!

Oct 24, 2002
DaRoyalz.00cd.com
that would fed as fuck if tech could get his whole album produced by QDIII, RonnZ, Dr. Dre, and I dont care what nobody say Dr. Dre is the best producer of all time.

peaze
kAo5
DaRoyalz.00cd.com

Nov 14, 2002
Yeah Dr.Dre is the bomb. I love the way he uses the same basslines under the same leads in every song. If you like one, you like them all. Yay.

It's funny. The people on this board that actually take the time to read shit and consider it seem to be the most interesting and worthwhile to talk to. Most of yall are just waitin' for your turn to type your shit out and don't read anything in between.

Just an observation.

May 3, 2002
*my dream*

either:

Natural Born Killaz 2 with dre and cube if they could come sick like they did on that song, or more hardcore type rappers..

or at least Tech Rappin over the Natural Killaz beat.. i think Tech would rip that shit up..

and maybe a song with Twiztid.. Twiztid got talent.. they wear white makeup.. tech has a painted on cross on stage.. both got about the same stage presence and all that..

and after hearin Devil Boy..(doin that hardcore rock part where he sayin he loves satan or somethin) i kinda wanna hear him with a rock group or doin a rock song..

Nov 14, 2002
Yeah true... I'm just curious to hear Tech hit the rock songs just like I wanted Manson to hit the hip-hop... I just love that "I'm down for anything" shit. BTW, SANDMAN is a perfect example of what I was talkin' about earlier, which most of you never saw because of exactly what I was talking about earlier.

And to the people smart enough to actually read the other posts, my man Marz (and I do excentuate the Z in Marz) told me he'd be more than happy to do a track with Tech. I don't know if he wants to ride his nutz or what, but what I do know is that Marz knew who I was talkin about right away, and said straight up "I'd like to do a track with him, no doubt".

And to be honest, I'd love to hear it.

Apr 25, 2002
I wouldn't mind to see my cousins (D.O.V.E. D.A.W.G. & Trajik) on there that would be great(*HINT*) and I third that shit with Lejo.........RELLE$H GREENERY

Oct 2, 2002
www.phatact.de
Come on show some luv to the old europe

Hella cool post to this thread !!!
But I tell you know the real ever ready Idea !
1st of all I would like to say that TECH IS THE BEST SOLO ARTIST EVER ...
So he needs about max. 5 features and they are :
1. A Track with his Boys ( Kutt , Greed , Yung Gunz , Krizz , Lejo , Stinky ( maybe also Solé ) )
2. Some Mainstream shit like Eminem or Bust Rhymes or ?
3. Some Hardcore Shit with dudes like Cube , WC , 50 Cent or ?
4. A extra Kutt Feature cuz Kutt is fucking xtra dope
5. And fineally some F.T.I. Shit
and he got to take it world wide !!!
INTERNATIONAL I SPEAK TO MY FOLKS UP IN GERMANY TO MY PEOPLE IN FRANCE MY THUGS IN ITALY MY POTHEAD`S IN THE NEATHERLENDS THEM AUSTRALIA BOYS AND ALL MY ARABIAN them Spain shit Africa and so on muthaphuccin SOLDIERS !!!!!!!!!!!!! WORLD WIDE DOGG So the best arist got to show respect to outher scenes the Regime idea to spread thugs all over the world to fight against the industry against society and against all our enemies :
MY IDEA FOR AN INTERNATIONAL TRACK A F T I WORLDWIDE WITH RAPPER FROM MEXICO SPAIN GERMANY ANGOLA MAN EVERYBODY WHAT WOULD ALL OF YOU THINK WHEN TECH GET´S RESPEKT FROM EVERY RAPPER ALL OVER THE WORLD !!!
So what do you think ...
Ever Ready with world wide fans or without them ? keep on doing the AMERIKKKAN WAY ?
Let me know it what you think about the world outside of the fucking US ?????????????????????????????????????