I want to slap that Wendy Williams bitch.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 24, 2007
nob0die said:
hahah.. u faggot i think i touched a nerve.. nigga mad cuz another nigga said FUCK his idol.... bitch did you know PAC???? was you ridin for wit him when his fuck ass died??? NO ... u cheerleadin ass bitch.... i wish youd make a song called "if i died tonight" and then fulfill the prophecy you sick bitch... do you know for a fact that pac influenced all these rappers???? how many rappers styles are "just like" pacs??? they say that shit outta respect.. but if a mufucka today based his style around pac... he wouldnt sell shit....

df outta here Eli.. and go paint fat hoes sky divin...

I didn't no Pac personally like most people, but I know about his legacy on the game. No one said to be influenced by Pac your style needs to resemble his, it just means his music in someway influenced the creation of your own music.

Bitch yous a nobodie no hos nose runny fuddy duddie, ass is muddy and buddy i swear your panties so bloody! Ive done dealt wit dummies, dose up on ya dope and laugh but this shit aint funny, you wont live to see a sunny day hurry k cuz i sent another hurricane, the bay restless god blessed us, peddlin pain steady insane and aint nobodie gon fuck wit our reign! I just made it rain on u ho...

Fox

Feb 13, 2007
nob0die said:
wtf...oooo she dissed pac... hahah...PAC aint nobody nigga.... matter fact... FUCK PAC....lol... yall put that nigga on a pedestal like lames put pussy.... worshipin ass niggas i swear.. hahaha
she dissed pac.. ahahha.. well so did i...

you have to be the most ignorant person i have ever met, pac was a prodigy a prophet, watch this shit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ4FvfM9Ftk
you stupid fucking bitch, you know nothing about pac, not a fucking clue, oh and about wendy williams she started a rumour about pac that he was raped in jail, he mashed that bitch with ''why u turn on me'' diss, a fucking classic record
So please shut the fuck up and don't open your mouth about shit when you live under a rock

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
The Evil Genius said:
So what if she said some shit about Pac. People have a right 2 express themselves any way they like.

But forreal though that bitch iz annoying & only people that faithfully watch that bitch show are.........

Hoodratz

Chickenheadz

Bitches that don't have a man

Bitches that are in fucked up relationships & need a ghetto version of Oprah

Bitches that can't keep a man

Honorary hoes aka suck azz niggaz
Co-mutha fuckin sign.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol @ this whole thread. Shit is wild up in here.

But seriously...
elipaintfat said:
Bitch yous a nobodie no hos nose runny fuddy duddie, ass is muddy and buddy i swear your panties so bloody! Ive done dealt wit dummies, dose up on ya dope and laugh but this shit aint funny, you wont live to see a sunny day hurry k cuz i sent another hurricane, the bay restless god blessed us, peddlin pain steady insane and aint nobodie gon fuck wit our reign! I just made it rain on u ho...
...what the fuck? lol.

Feb 13, 2006
www.morgus.com
elipaintfat said:
You tripping dogg, straight tripping maybe if u listened to all Pac's shit u'd understand he was the realest muthafucka to ever graze the mic!

Tell Me, youv'e heard Me Against the World? U shud cop that, itll leave u speechless and evoke inner emotions only enabled by Pac's deeply intellectual rap.

If I Die Tonite? Shed So Many Tears? Only God Can Judge me on All Eyes on Me?

And the thing is, she aint nobody, she talk shit about him for ratings and Pac destroyed her!

Haters, that man influenced basically every rapper that came after him, how are you gonna say hes a nobody?

And get the fuck outta here with your bitchass New Orleans Saints!

what about the Saints bitch? dont hate on them just cause your time sucks

ty567

Sicc OG
Mar 26, 2006
Wendy Williams is wack. Only funny shit was when she kept asking Usher about the Confessions song. But yeah same thing with Ms Jones from Hot 97. Its a damn shame shes on the biggest hip hop station in the country, bitch is just a hater that talks shit about artists because her music career never took off.

Nov 1, 2004
@ nob0die

Pac is dead even if you dont like him show a little bit respect for a dead person.
Thx

Oh and fuck that bitch like somebody said she should be exiled lol.. In fact fuck all Pac haters they all should be punished whoever diss Pac should be punished ;)

Jan 9, 2004
I never even heard of ol broad. If I hear someone say stupid shit on the radio, I just turn the station. I guess that's why i dont listen to radio.

Feb 27, 2007
pac overrated. yall niggas sleep for real. and he deservers to be on a pedalstool. the nigga singlehandedly influenced to music of the day and was he most popular figure of his day. overrated. nigga u do wat pac did. thats right u cant. so that shit u talkin makes u overrated.