I want to slap that Wendy Williams bitch.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 14, 2004
I listened to this ignorant bitch talk. I wanted to gat this bitch down. I hope I never run into this bitch.

May 30, 2006
So what if she said some shit about Pac. People have a right 2 express themselves any way they like.

But forreal though that bitch iz annoying & only people that faithfully watch that bitch show are.........

Hoodratz

Chickenheadz

Bitches that don't have a man

Bitches that are in fucked up relationships & need a ghetto version of Oprah

Bitches that can't keep a man

Honorary hoes aka suck azz niggaz

Mar 18, 2006
How about Biggie for most overrated rapper of all time?? I dont get that one.....I guess he showed it doesnt matter what u look like 2 be a rapper, or something.....I sure dont get it, compare him 2 some1 like Big Pun and his catalogue....I dont see a difference, so there

Jan 24, 2007
nob0die said:
wtf...oooo she dissed pac... hahah...PAC aint nobody nigga.... matter fact... FUCK PAC....lol... yall put that nigga on a pedestal like lames put pussy.... worshipin ass niggas i swear.. hahaha
she dissed pac.. ahahha.. well so did i...

You tripping dogg, straight tripping maybe if u listened to all Pac's shit u'd understand he was the realest muthafucka to ever graze the mic!

Tell Me, youv'e heard Me Against the World? U shud cop that, itll leave u speechless and evoke inner emotions only enabled by Pac's deeply intellectual rap.

If I Die Tonite? Shed So Many Tears? Only God Can Judge me on All Eyes on Me?

And the thing is, she aint nobody, she talk shit about him for ratings and Pac destroyed her!

Haters, that man influenced basically every rapper that came after him, how are you gonna say hes a nobody?

And get the fuck outta here with your bitchass New Orleans Saints!

May 30, 2006
elipaintfat said:
Most underrated rapper, Big L, that man and Big Pun were probably the best fucking lyricists ever!
Ever? Have u been hanging with Bobby & Whitney lately? Big Pun iz not even the best lyracist 2 come out of the Bronx & in the era Big L rapped in he sho wasn't fuckin with Face on no lyrics. Big L waz a great lyracist but I do think that people put just a lil bit too much on'em.

Jan 24, 2007
Yeah I got mad respect for their rapid spitting styles and freestyle ability, i just feel Big L was a great that never had the chance to have what he could have been as in means of greatness. Who do you think is the greatest lyricist?

May 30, 2006
I'm not takin nothing away from Big L. Like I said he waz a great lyracist. But there were plenty of rappers that died before there time. I alwayz wondered what would of happened 2 Rappin Ron if he didn't die, If D.O.C. didn't lose hiz voice, how X-Raided's music would of sounded had he never got locked up etc.

Oct 14, 2004
elipaintfat said:
You tripping dogg, straight tripping maybe if u listened to all Pac's shit u'd understand he was the realest muthafucka to ever graze the mic!

Tell Me, youv'e heard Me Against the World? U shud cop that, itll leave u speechless and evoke inner emotions only enabled by Pac's deeply intellectual rap.

If I Die Tonite? Shed So Many Tears? Only God Can Judge me on All Eyes on Me?

And the thing is, she aint nobody, she talk shit about him for ratings and Pac destroyed her!

Haters, that man influenced basically every rapper that came after him, how are you gonna say hes a nobody?

And get the fuck outta here with your bitchass New Orleans Saints!

The Saints are tight. Why are you hating on them?