I want a Tech robe...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
techn9nehq said:
Yeah all you need is a mouse and an internet connection right????????

WHAMMY!!!!!!
Like YOU have room to talk.

mizzouplaya said:
how bout you continue on with the girl on girl action and post a vid up
b/c I would REALLY do something like that... lol... no seriously, NO.

Dark Shadow said:
I dont mind a lil gurl on gurl action. But watch wut u say 2 dat lil boy, he doesnt know wut its like 2 be a man. I dont need sum stupid robe 2 get ass.
funny thing is... HE never said it was to get ass... hahaha... dontcha just love the siccness?

Aug 28, 2004
My college, work, and girlfriend all believe that i have a pretty decent "life".

I don't come to this forum much due to my "life", which you seem to think i need so bad. Thanks for the warm welcome anyway!!

You would think that with no "life" I wouldn't have to come to these forums to find what i'm lookin for? Who knew?

Also, I do not think I am Tech nor do I want to be him, I would rather go to a show in the robe than go as your ugly selfs. I guess since it got me invited on stage I must be pretty boring like the rest of you.

I'll tell you one thing though, being on stage with Tech while he performs is unlike any feeling there is, the energy was so insane i can still remember every minute of it. I just feel bad for all of you who will most likely never get to experience anything like that. Most likely because you are plain, boring, and un-original just like the rest of the sea of people.

:rolleyes:

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
JoESkiLoVe17 said:
I was one of the few that got invited to be on stage at the detroit show for the last song (I'm a Playa). Just because i had "SICK" (it could've been "KING", cant really remember) painted up on my forehead.
JoESkiLoVe17 said:
I would rather go to a show in the robe than go as your ugly selfs. I guess since it got me invited on stage I must be pretty boring like the rest of you
So your robe got you invited on stage? Imma have to get me one of these robes!

Jun 13, 2005
JoESkiLoVe17 said:
I'll tell you one thing though, being on stage with Tech while he performs is unlike any feeling there is, the energy was so insane i can still remember every minute of it. I just feel bad for all of you who will most likely never get to experience anything like that. Most likely because you are plain, boring, and un-original just like the rest of the sea of people.

:rolleyes:
wow whats sad is that this is probably highlight of this poor fucks life, being RANDOMLY selected from a sea of people and thinking he's special, its just so sad...

Jun 13, 2005
shit i gotta bunch a highlights, but i know i dont any highlights of me gettin picked to go on stage cause i looked like the biggest fag in the crowd wearing a fuckin robe, shit why dont u just go to the concerts and shit like that as your self and not as some wannabe tech n9ne freak

Oct 18, 2003
TeamZissou said:
shit i gotta bunch a highlights, but i know i dont any highlights of me gettin picked to go on stage cause i looked like the biggest fag in the crowd wearing a fuckin robe, shit why dont u just go to the concerts and shit like that as your self and not as some wannabe tech n9ne freak
Steve Zissou?
am I correct?
you're a fag.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Dark Shadow said:
Take it easy on da poor kid, cant help he never got ass in his life and probably never will. Dont u know gurls do like guys dat r dem self and not sum poser. Dere is 1 hint 4 u 2 get ass, now go put it 2 da test.
I don't think he did it to impress the girls, I think he did it to impress Tech. People wear his shirts to his shows, paint words on their faces etc... at the show in Truckee someone brought him a throw-back... what's the difference between them and this guy? Eric had Tech 9 on his license plate! Noone gives him shit.

My first comment was mainly directed toward the fact that I read someone said it was to get ass... that was what I was going off about, not necc. the fact he wore a robe.

And can I note, if you can get Tech's attention, you'll get invited on stage. I agree, the energy (especially during I'ma Playa) is unbelievable . I'm glad you loved it dude, and I'm glad that you had a religious experience while on stage (lol) but don't start shit by saying that anyone who hasn't gone on stage is (blah blah blah whatever u said, Im too lazy to quote again). You're not getting anywhere lashing out at everyone else. You're just digging a deeper hole.

As a side note, do you happen to have a pic of your robe? lol...I actually would love to see it now that such a big deal has been made about it.

Aug 28, 2004
Fingaaaaaaaz!!! Foo where you been?

Just got a new truck so im finna stop by ur new place whenever you get it...

Steve said ur movin in the first?

I'll be coming alone too, my girlfriend broke up with me because she caught me with another girl...

...I told her the people at The Siccness told me to!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAA