I want a Tech robe...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2004
I was wondering where you would be able to buy the types of robes that Tech wears when he comes out. I'm sure his are probably custom made or some shxt like that, but just wondering if it was possible to purchase those types of robes from somewhere or where he gets his from? Anyone know?

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
Maniac541 said:
next time u goto one of his concerts jump on stage and take it than run.
hahahahaha. the sad thing is, i could see a handful of people on this board actually doing that.

Aug 18, 2002
I remember seeing some juggalo dude at the Tech show in Lawrene last year, and this dude had made his own fuckin robe....stitched and all.... :dead:

Aug 28, 2004
Actually I was thinking more of having it for concerts, signings, and such...

No different than painting up my face for an I.C.P. show, I think it would be the shxt to be the only one at a show with one on. I was one of the few that got invited to be on stage at the detroit show for the last song (I'm a Playa). Just because i had "SICK" (it could've been "KING", cant really remember) painted up on my forehead.

I can do that shxt perfect to look just like Tech always does. With the little spikes too coming out everywhere sort of like barbed-wire. Also had the hair done up so why not have the robe to seal the deal.

On a side note, that actually would be the shxt to wear it to the mall, club, other highly populated areas, just to see what people's reactions would be.

Oct 16, 2004
JoESkiLoVe17 said:

No different than painting up my face for an I.C.P. show, I think it would be the shxt to be the only one at a show with one on. I was one of the few that got invited to be on stage at the detroit show for the last song (I'm a Playa). Just because i had "SICK" (it could've been "KING", cant really remember) painted up on my forehead.

I can do that shxt perfect to look just like Tech always does. With the little spikes too coming out everywhere sort of like barbed-wire. Also had the hair done up so why not have the robe to seal the deal.

On a side note, that actually would be the shxt to wear it to the mall, club, other highly populated areas, just to see what people's reactions would be.

you obviously have no life to go out dressed like tech to get attention.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
lol... we dressed my sister's x up as Tech for Halloween one year, we used a choir boy's robe and shit, spiked his hair and painted it with crayola markers..it was pretty cool... I wish I had the pix now too haha, hey Nick, Esther went as an angel HAHAHAHA

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
JoESkiLoVe17 said:

Get off da computer more and get hook up wit sum gurls. U need it bad.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
oh wow. The things guys think they get ass for. I just love a man imitating the man in the bishop robe. We hate originality and are all turned on by people who donno how to be themselves... makes me hot just thinking bout it... AND YOU WONDER WHY SO MANY OF US PREFER GIRLS???? :)

Oct 16, 2004
i think most guys need to have a few sisters so they know how to treat women and to learn what they like. Of course everyone is different but they could probably get a general idea at least.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
lol. B/c you have control on whether or not you have a sister. That's classic right there. How bout people just need to be themselves, and listen to me, cuz I'm always right... yeah what a world that would be...

Oct 9, 2002
Slither said:
lol. B/c you have control on whether or not you have a sister. That's classic right there. How bout people just need to be themselves, and listen to me, cuz I'm always right... yeah what a world that would be...
how bout you continue on with the girl on girl action and post a vid up :eek:

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
Slither said:
oh wow. The things guys think they get ass for. I just love a man imitating the man in the bishop robe. We hate originality and are all turned on by people who donno how to be themselves... makes me hot just thinking bout it... AND YOU WONDER WHY SO MANY OF US PREFER GIRLS???? :)
I dont mind a lil gurl on gurl action. But watch wut u say 2 dat lil boy, he doesnt know wut its like 2 be a man. I dont need sum stupid robe 2 get ass.