I$ there unrelea$ed $ong$ By Woodie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Since I paid for the song to be produced, mixed and mastered, it is MY SONG, a song that Woodie GAVE ME a verse for long before he passed. His songs and albums go to his family.

So if the song is on one of MY albums, you are supporting the future releases of my projects. These albums are not free for any of us to make...Apt.3 shit, Sav It Out, East CoCo, Active, etc...so instead of spreading our hard work around for free, I don't think it is too much to ask for you to support instead of downloading IF you like the music.

And I don't think you'll find anyone that will argue that none of the aforementioned labels don't put out quality product ( at the very least well produced, mixed, mastered, etc ), and none of us recycle.

Jun 8, 2011
^^ good shit bro. Thanx. Much appreciated. I had no idea that even existed.
Talking bout unheard woodie my homie got a track by woodie under the file name of Norteno Demon and it's the same verse he did on Young Droops album with spice1 but on different beat. I'd post it up but my homies being a dick and don't wanna pass it on.
Any body else know anything of a track like that?