I$ there unrelea$ed $ong$ By Woodie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2009
I$ there any word on any woodie unrelea$ed $ong$...that might come out!!N a another que$tion..is there any poster$ ..of woodie album$...n doe$ anybody has the lyric$ 4 Learn Somethin..........

Nov 2, 2002
I heard from a good source that he had a lot of unreleased material on his computer before he died. I guess its up to his mom or D-Small or Lil Los or someone close to the family to find a way to release it. I dont see that happening though unfortunately.

Nov 2, 2002
CHECK THAT SHIT OUT, O AND IM ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE I FEEL NOT EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT THIS SONG, AND I KNOW WOODIE'S FANS WOULD WANT TO HAVE IT, I AINT TRYING TO BURN BIG HOIME BY HAVING HIS SHIT UP FOR DOWNLOAD SO DONT HIT ME UP SAYING WHY YOU PUTTING WOODS SHIT UP, MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT TO WOODIE

Till The Casket Drop_s - Woodie.mp3 - 11.10MB
Thanks a lot dude. How did you get that? Was this track meant to be on some future project or something?

Nov 2, 2002
damn, everyone came super tight on that song, especially the first guy and woodie...........R.I.P

What year was this made? Sounds kinda like 2002/2003 era
propsssssssssss