I officially rate Z-Ro over any musical artist ever

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2006
I don't really post here I just come here to read the stuff. I wasn't into southern rap until someone showed me Z-Ro. Now thats all I listen to. Cham, suc, k-rino, ugk, etc etc etc... Z-Ro is the best artist out there and there is no denying that. Even though I prolly live a lifestyle not even comparable to Ro, his problems can be related to anybody in anyway. His emotion is raw and you can feel the music within you. I hope he keeps puttin out these albums because I dont know what I'd do without him.

Aug 27, 2004
Justin said:
DO YALL THINK ZERO IS BETTER THAN TRAE??
Tough question. Z-Ro is better than Trae at the chorus lines. But Trae does come hard on a lot of shit. They are way better when they form up as ABN !!!!!!!!!! Z-Ro got a new album and dvd out now. Called Tha Omega or something like that.

Feb 23, 2003
creptandwecame said:
Tough question. Z-Ro is better than Trae at the chorus lines. But Trae does come hard on a lot of shit. They are way better when they form up as ABN !!!!!!!!!! Z-Ro got a new album and dvd out now. Called Tha Omega or something like that.
YEA.. WHATS ON THE DVD??

Apr 28, 2007
Z-Ro is definitely one of the greatest. And he DOES remind me of Pac (although he lacks the charisma)... But he NEEDS to get better production. On his last album "Power" he produces all of the songs. Not that he's bad, but if he worked with top notch producers he would blow up for sure.

Mar 17, 2006
Z-RO is tight, i got much love to him, his brother and guerilla mobb be in Tulsa quite abit and they showed me hella love, i'll always cop there CDs

Aug 26, 2003
PHX Sun said:
you aint gonna get a link. buy the shit..

and just cuz he no longer with the label doesnt mean he doesnt recieve profits from it.

He doesn't receive profit from it that's why he dissed Straight Profit,Fisherboy,and Presidential records. Stupid Mutha Fucka!!

Fuck both of yall I just got the album from another board anyway
:angry: :angry:

Feb 9, 2006
just to let people know....

Most money from albums sold go to the publishers of the cd (60-80 percent), then the label itself (5-19 percent), THEN the artist which gets the rest. Pretty fucked up pie. Artists make most money from other things, selling mixtapes is a big part of it. Other than that, its money from shows, appearances, and misc. things like apparel and spokesmanship.

Thats the way it mostly works. Depends on contracts, but with bigger labels, it usually is like that.