I officially rate Z-Ro over any musical artist ever

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 26, 2006
Man Ro is the best rapper ever and its a shame he's not on the top of the rap game. I can sit down and just listen to every song that man has and feel all the pain he puts down on every track. Am not saying that all of his music is about banging because if you are a Z-Ro fan then you already know he has so much talent. Am listing to that One Deep Cd now and it's nice

Aug 9, 2006
guerrero said:
i never heard of him but im going to pick his shit up myself you guys make him sound like a great rapper and shit.
oh yeah he is. u really never heard of him?? go look out for
> z-ro & trae - a.b.n. (assholes by nature)
one of their best releases imo. u can play the whole cd, song after song
and than again..

z-ro really got dat good!

Mar 18, 2006
im still laughin about the comment about rappers such as Sean Price and Kutt Calhoun being better then Z-RO......HATE! haha, well, if thats what he means to y'all, its definetly your own opinion and he's hit the target. Z-Ro's music is just that, music, the way its been put together, its expressing himself, not just selling himself for a dollar.....so I definetly respect that. As far as ranking him among the greatest, Id say that's pretty impossible, but he definetly deserves mentioning and his style is KILLAH.

Feb 14, 2006
Dec 16, 2006
wrong forum for this maybe but...If Your Gunna Go Ahead And Rate Z-Ro Over Any OTher Rapper Because He Expresses emotions through intence lyrcis Andre Hicks Went Thru Some Real Shit(R.I.P.) and had a very unique style, not somethin alot of rappers have goin for them. aand he could switch it up and portray his reall ass shit and thats just one other rapper