I need Advice....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh shit, you know this dude was rubbing his nose on his monitor talking about "are you doing it with me?!?! teehee eskimo kiss!!! i love you!" all the while shes trying to keep her self from busting up laughing while she asks for another paypal donation for the next 15 minutes

putting his computer on his chest at night while he sleeps like shes there with him
If you got an olskoo CRT monitor you a can nice healthy exposure to lead if you all up on it like that... which leads to... ...:knockout:

Jan 30, 2007
yall officially get kudos, I got mudered for this one. No doubt about that. But so what? Any yall been in them tornados?
No..i handle my B.I. with the females and damn sure don't put my shit out there like that....Hopefully you learned something from this shit.Either way your a chump IMO and i don't wanna hear it from the cheerleading motherfuckers sayin we were too hard on him cuz shit was deserved.Keep ya bizness off the siccness if thats how your livin!

Dec 4, 2006
lol@Simpingmanning......

NO NO....you are doing it wrong..i told you ...LOG OFF and HIDE ...comeback in 6-8 months..like if nothing happened....lol

Dec 19, 2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh shit, you know this dude was rubbing his nose on his monitor talking about "are you doing it with me?!?! teehee eskimo kiss!!! i love you!" all the while shes trying to keep her self from busting up laughing while she asks for another paypal donation for the next 15 minutes

putting his computer on his chest at night while he sleeps like shes there with him
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

nigga takes the "sleep" option on the computer way too literally

Jun 3, 2006
Look up in the sky it`s a bird it`s a plane
What`s that niggas name?
Captain save a hoe main
More faster than a speeding bullet

Status
Not open for further replies.