I need Advice....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
yeah if only you tried to see things from anything close to a real perspective you might think that this name is made to poke fun at some of the ppl on here.

and second, i didnt say anything about fallin in love with a bitch on myspace making you real or not, its all about how yall reacted to somebody lookin for help.

i already said this, but i feel worse for how sold out some of the ppl on here are than i do to him and his little situation.
Who The Fuck Is Sellin Out?

Take Your Simpleton Ass To A Place Better Suited For Squares Like You

Jan 31, 2008
Show Me Where The Fuck I Ever Been Fake?

Miss Me With Your Serious Thugness, No Man In His Right Mind Would Offer To Take Care Of Sum Other Cats Baby Who Hes Never Met

If This Bitch Was His Lady And They Actually Lived Together Then Thats A Diffrent Story. Dont Get Shit Twisted, Im The Farthest Thing From Fake Ull Ever Encounter Homeboy
then i guess you really were the 5 year old pointin out peoples shit that didnt make sense to your little subjective perspective right?

you might be 'real' in the 'game' but dont forget who u once were before you got introduced to the game, before this "hard guy" ego was built.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
then i guess you really were the 5 year old pointin out peoples shit that didnt make sense to your little subjective perspective right?

you might be 'real' in the 'game' but dont forget who u once were before you got introduced to the game, before this "hard guy" ego was built.
Where Does it Say Being A Man Is Part Of A Tough Guy Ego?

Im Sorry My Educated Ass Is To Smart For You To Understand

Jan 31, 2008
you act like i should take care of his own child or some shit,

why dont you be an example of what you preach?

do it, solve his problem
i aint tryin to solve his problem, but im tryin not to add on to his problem by having mother fuckers messages her myspace n talkin all this shit.

like hell yeah this site is all about talking shit, but people have been real on here before, and what im sayin is whats the need for 3+ threads , and a million posts with 2 songs n shit.
do people have really have all of this time on their hands , or do they make time simply so they could clown on somebody for not doing what they would have done?

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
To clarify, this is something that we have talked about over countless hours of chatting on IM and on the phone. She ain't pretending anything and it isn't about "having text" anymore either. My mom met my step dad in a chat room and they have been married for 11 years and love the fuck out each other, so having feelings for someone you have never physically met isn't all that strange to me, and as far as it only being 5 months, I started a family with my ex wife 2 weeks after meeting her. I'm trying to give her breathing room, I honestly am, but we haven't talked in 6 days and I'm down right trippin' and worried about her. I'm to the point of losing sleep. To me, this shit is real as fuck. Call me a Captain Save Em' All Day, but I'm telling you right now, if I really was SuperMan, I'd save this one for sure. I know she loves me because she used to tell me that and I fucked up by hooking up with and sticking my dick in some stupid immature broad up here back in February and I told her about the other girl because I couldn't deal with the guilty conscience it gave me and it crushed her. She called me crying, telling me that I broke her heart and it was at that point that I knew this shit was real. I broke it off with the girl I was seeing up here to pursue the woman I've never met.

Call it crazy, call it whatever. It isn't even about sex, we couldn't have sex if we wanted to. We live 1000 miles apart. She doesn't tell me she loves me anymore because she isn't one to throw it around, and besides, I don't need to hear it anyway. I just know she does. She kisses me, hugs me, puts her head on my chest, eskimoe kisses me, and nuzzles her cheeks on mine on a regular basis. I feel what she is afraid to say. It's my fault she is afraid to say it. I hurt her because she took it all as like we were officially dating and I didn't at that time. I do now tho, from the bottom of my heart.
wow someone ban this guy.you have got to be the gayest dude in the world.hahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhaha @ you.

and dosent the yellow part you wrote indicate something?

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
i aint tryin to solve his problem, but im tryin not to add on to his problem by having mother fuckers messages her myspace n talkin all this shit.

like hell yeah this site is all about talking shit, but people have been real on here before, and what im sayin is whats the need for 3+ threads , and a million posts with 2 songs n shit.
do people have really have all of this time on their hands , or do they make time simply so they could clown on somebody for not doing what they would have done?
Read The Whole Thread...Before We Started Clowning This Dumb Fuck, We Tried Explaining To Him That He Shouldnt Be Stressin Out, We Gave Him Advice And He Came Back Acting Like Super-Manning Cant Be Touched...

If You Didnt Assume Shit Before You Startin Poppin Off With Bullshit, U Would Have Answered Your Own Question, Real Talk

And One More Thing...You Dont Have To Have All The Knowledge In The World For Anyone To Respect You...Common Sense Is Key

Jan 31, 2008
Where Does it Say Being A Man Is Part Of A Tough Guy Ego?

Im Sorry My Educated Ass Is To Smart For You To Understand
who said anything about being a man?
im saying you just come up out of no where talkin shit callin him, and then me for sayin somethin other than what has been sad, simps. If you want to bring up being a man then that right there seems pretty childish, and more importantly, fake.

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
Oh Shit! I leave to go work out.. and get a smoothie...

and I come back.. and all hell breaks lose!!

this started with everyone clowning.. Big E.. now it's every man for himself!!

this is WWE last man standing up in this bitch!! hahahahah

all of a sudden.. everyone is fighting.. this is hella funny!!

classic thread!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Jan 31, 2008
Read The Whole Thread...Before We Started Clowning This Dumb Fuck, We Tried Explaining To Him That He Shouldnt Be Stressin Out, We Gave Him Advice And He Came Back Acting Like Super-Manning Cant Be Touched...

If You Didnt Assume Shit Before You Startin Poppin Off With Bullshit, U Would Have Answered Your Own Question, Real Talk

And One More Thing...You Dont Have To Have All The Knowledge In The World For Anyone To Respect You...Common Sense Is Key

listen, i would read the thread all over again, but honestly, i dont got time to skim through all the captian save a hoe images and all that bullshit. And if you dont think you are one of the ones i was talkin about, then theres no need for you to reply, cuz in all honestly, i feel like you have now latched on to my fuckin posts and will be replying to everything.

and to add on to what you said, yes, knowledge isnt intelligence, understanding is.
So lets get to the part about understanding.

Jan 30, 2007
yeah if only you tried to see things from anything close to a real perspective you might think that this name is made to poke fun at some of the ppl on here.

and second, i didnt say anything about fallin in love with a bitch on myspace making you real or not, its all about how yall reacted to somebody lookin for help.

i already said this, but i feel worse for how sold out some of the ppl on here are than i do to him and his little situation.
I do see things in a real perspective and to me the shit that he posted is so far from reality that i chose to speak on it.Real perspective in my "reality" is not gettin caught up with a female you meet on Myspace and the reason homeboy is catching so much flack is because normal folks that post on here can understand why this this shit is so fuckin far from reality it warrants negative comments.Plain and simple he's a grown ass man makin himself look like a chump for even asking anyone on here for advice about something so fuckin lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.