i need a tracklizt on Young Droop "Killa Valley"!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
FUCK BOOTLEGGING AND DOWNLOADING SHIT....

If you really wanted it you could get. No excuses plain and simple. I paid $16.23 for it and you could get it for $10.....DAMN.
AND FUCK YOU TOO CUZ YOU BEING A BIGGER HATER BY DOWNLOADING THAt shit......

Apr 25, 2002
damn look at all this dick riding.... who gives a fuck if hes gonna download it, maybe he wants to know what it sounds like.@quick just shutup and quit gettin all fuckin butt-hurt

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Im not BUTT HURT in anyway becuz he isnt taking money out of my pockets but why go to a place like this to download a CD.

SHOULD'VE asked this....

WANTING TO HEAR CD BEOFER BUYING IT- Whats the best songs on Young Droop's killa Valley CD?

DOWNLOADING CD-WHATS THE TRACKLISTING FOR THE CD?

Im not and no one else if riding Killa Valley DICK. He would've ask for a Brotha Lynch tracklisting SAME REPONSE. You call us Dick Riding becuz you know he's wrong. Becuz of people like him THE LUNIZ wont come out til 2003. I'm not BUTT HURT in any way shape or form but Support Underground Artists. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Apr 25, 2002
Quick you and Xraided character got some good points, but if Big Robb is just going to say ummmmmmm, well then shit I don't think anyone should even give a fuck. At least the og said something like buy the bitch.

I formally apologize on my foul about the name. I guess I was wrong and if anyone wants a refund on the transcripts to "The Meaning of Life" by GZ, I'll be sure to refund.

:dead:

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
@hollow minded shut the hell up fool. If you worked your ass off on an album would you want some punk ass people just downloading it off the net. I mean shit I could see if the album sucked, sure go ahead and download it but damn this album is off the hook. Every fuckin song is tight and this fool is trying to download it and make up some excuses why he does not buy it. That is bullshit homie and you know it.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
@ quik, x-raided- im not gonna hate back at you, thats childess.. you dont know the real reason why i want the traklizt.. to be honest with you i never heard of his muzik before and im looking for a specific song that i request from yall on a thread.. you dissing me like your in his sack, and dont tell me you NEVER EVER download a song biatchhhh... sound like you got a tampoon on your asshole...

@ HOLLOW- THANKZ, A T.R.U DOG

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
^^^ya a song but never a whole album

IF you need a song by him why not peep my site. I got all his shit on there homie to listen too. You can check them all man it is what it's there for. Find the one you want. You can come at me how ever the fuck you want too man. bottom line is you can peep the songs on my site in real audio format so if you just tryin to find a song why would you want to download it in mp3 format if you can just peep it then get the whole cd. It aint like 1 song on that cd or any of his cds for that matter is the only thing good. There is hella songs on every cd droops puts out that are tight.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
@X RAIDED, im looking for the name of the track with the sample of the halloween theme song?? some one holla back already but i was not successful.. 411, one

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
the game is full if these kids that download music off da net so am i pissed? hell yea....but am i gonna scream and bitch bout?....naw ...wont get anywhere just as no one here has gotten anywhere..........thankz for da support from KVE as a CEO and from a indie label owner..........i say fuck da burners for profit or ta short change ppl....but burns is coo ta back up or copy ur own cds.........kids aint gonna listen so its no use ta try ta school em......bu our shit homie and u wont be disapointed...plain and simple......and if u see me in person tell me bout whut ur doin wit da burners...i would like ta chopp it up wit ya...late