i need a tracklizt on Young Droop "Killa Valley"!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
BAMMER said:
JOCIN MY TEAM
BLIND SIDE
INSIDE A MORGUE
SO MUCH DIRT
PH BALANCE
CHEMICAL GREEN
(SESSION 2)
SHITTY SHOES
PARANOIA
CITY STREETS
GOIN BAD
MERCED ROULETTE
JOANNA
867-5309

Hope that helps:classic:

DAMN WHY'D YOU GIVE IT TO HIM?:devious:

May 11, 2002
Give the guy a break...

Under Pressure
My own thang
moment of impakt
final konflict
fuck dem
real shit
damn
had 2 gat ya 2001
wut they talk
present darkness
under pressure remix
quik lik
haunted by a dream
overshawdowed by darkness

Hope that helps...

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
|GOD|||ZILLA| said:
Seems like you thought the album was called "Killa Valley"

Am i right?

I would tell you, but, HA.

:dead:

Ya the cd is called killa valley its technicly called Young Droop - (Killa Valley) Moment of impakt

And also I do not know why you all gave him the tracklisting. IF he wants the track listing he should buy it. I mean its oveoues what he wants it for. So he can download the tracks. What other possible reason would you use a track list for??? it aint like he has a review site or some shit. lolol

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
caffeine said:
fuck ya haterz. maybe if i live up north like ya i see that album in store shelves.. dont hate
Don't come on here with all that bullshit. IF you wanted the album bad enough you would find a way. Just cause muthafuckas live up north does not mean it's fuckin easy to find the album. I went to wherehouse, sam goody, then streetlight records. None of them had it. I didn't bitch out like you and want a track list to download it. No I fuckin ordered it from streetlight and waited for about 4 days and the order came in. IF they would have told me it is not possible to order it I would have gone to CDNOW and ordered it. Shit homie there is a fuckin link on my site to buy it plus MS offered it to you for 10bucks man!! That is a pimp price. I payed like 16.99 for that shit. Keyword is PAYED!!!

So get the fuck out of hear with your excuses man and come back when you got a real excuse to be going behind the artist back and downloading the shit. Cause I just gave you a shit load of ways to get the album. Dude I mean your 26 you can't say you do not have a way to order it online or through MS.