I like E-40 BUT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2005
I'm fuckin with yall. LOL, but you don't remember The Young D Boys? Those were the first coke based rappers I heard that talked about themselves as the dealers.

Jul 15, 2002
Damn, I would hate to be a rapper from the BAY....all the fans do is complain!!!
Boo we hate this CD cuz he sound like he from Down South
Boo we hate this CD cuz he trying to make Jerk music
Boo we want MOBB MUSIC back
Boo we just fucking mad for whateva goofy ass reason
Boo even though it's 20 years since 1990 we want you to sound like MC Hammer
Boo he talking about selling drugs even though I do drugs daily

Apr 8, 2006
I like how the first few posts all quoated legendary lines...

And ya Jeezy jus took it mainstream.

But I also see more n more rappers talkin bout doin the shit...when back in the day it was dont get high on yr own supply.

I guess we jus got more yay in the states than we did in the 80's

Apr 8, 2006
well thats becuz momma dont let u outside the computer room.

I got an all red dragon tatted down my forearm homie...n 2 more dragons tatted on my upper arms.

And you aint never met anyone solid in yr life cuz moms wont let ya outside bubble boy

Apr 8, 2006
Ya I would say maybe No Limit was a steppin stone but ya gotta remember that No Limit started out as an independent label.
So P did Ice Cream Man it was the same 2 me as 40 doin Federal.

But yeah GhettoD may have got sum mainstream attention but as a whole i'd say they where still underground...Ghetto D may have had a song that went mainstream...

So there it is I can now blame it originally on 40,than P brought it up a notch n jeezy made it blow! lol (no pun)