I just found out that I have Mono

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2002
ok
lmao@young homie............

checc da profile cuz.....im 2 yrs older than you homie........
and if it didnt make sense like i said learn about it b4 ya speak on it........

May 7, 2002
Drama.....

@Dewalt, you lost 15 pounds??? Damn, I can tell i'm already losing weight, and i'm skinny as it is, I cant afford to lose no 15, I'll be lookin like Snoop by the time I'm through with this.

Apr 25, 2002
^Yall are some fools.Drop it.Just hope that you dont get sick Young Nutt.

It's going on my 6th day.Everyday it feels like im getting worse.I cant stress how bad this fuckin sucks!!Not being able to talk without practically coughing up my lungs is getting reaaaaal old:(~KvQ~

Nov 25, 2002
lmao.....

damn ya responded ta this old ass thread?

Look, lemmie explain.....
I wasnt tryin ta say I know more than you or nuttin...
I was sayin you dont know shit about whats between me and my girl Jade...
Ya might of thought I was just kissin her ass or somethin cuz Im joccin her, like so many others do....
I got love fo her so I was tryin ta show some and you had ta come and throw your 2 cents in, thas all that was cuz...
So end it loc; we dont know each other.......

May 7, 2002
LOL....Ya'll are some fools.

As far as mono, I think i'm recovering. My throat is normal again, I never thought it would feel this good to eat. I still get tired sometimes, but other then that i think i'm coo...

May 21, 2002
i've never heard of it

is it exclusivly an Amerikkkan disease?

maybe we call it glandular fever.

Theres a Seinfeld episode called "the abstinence", where George's girlfriend gets something called mono-nucleosis?

anyways get well soon peeps

May 7, 2002
Yea, Mono is short for MONONUCLEOSIS. I dont know if its an exclusivly american disease, but if it is, then be happy. I wish I had seen that episode, Seinfeld always has me laughing, I would've liked to see how they played it off.