I just found out that I have Mono

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
So far its been horrible. Everyday i wake up with a fever and headaches....My throat feels like its being pounded with a hammer, i cant eat shit or drink... doctor told me theres nothing else i can do but to take tylenol and shit like that and wait it out....for like 2 to 3 weeks.. anybody else had this in the past?? how was your experience?

May 11, 2002
LOL have fun bro. I had it a while ago, pretty much the same thing fuckin tired huh? I missed out on school for like 1 month, hella people thought I died. The worse thing is you dont really ever get rid of it, I mean you can end up giving it to people. When you get better you wont even know yourself, look in the mirror you will have lost a grip of weight.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
YEA I JUST GOT OVER FROM HAVING IT. ITS NOT THAT BAD. YOUR SICK FOR A WEEK AND THEN FOR THE NEXT 4 MONTHS OR SO YOU'LL BE TIRED AS FUCK AND THERES NOTHING THAT U CAN DO ABOUT IT. BUT ONCE THAT WEEK OF HAVING THE WORSE SORE THORAT OF YOUR LIFE, YOU WILL ONLY GET BETTER.

May 7, 2002
yea....i cant stand the soar throat. i'm one of them fools that can never stop eating, i'm skinny but have the munchies 24/7. And now, i cant even eat shit, it even hurts to drink. The doctor wrote out a form that excuses me from school and work for 2 weeks. I should be happy that i'm missing school and shit, but damn....i'm not really enjoying myself you know?

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
NO MATTER WHAT YOU WILL BE TIRED AS FUCK FOR THE NEXT 3-4 MONTHS. YOU'LL FEEL LIKE YOU'VE BEEN UP FOR 20 HOURS ALL THE TIME BUT YEA GET A PS2 AND TIME WILL GO BY.

whoever talks shit about mono will be the next to get it....muh fuckaz think they exempt from shit.
SERIOUSLY.

May 7, 2002
yea that sucks. my lil bro's got a ps2 with NBA Live 2003 so maybe that'll keep me busy.

As far as that statement by YoungNut, dude need to grow up. You dont have to be kissing or sharing drinks.... Anybody could have easily sneezed or caughed and cover their mouth, then see me, and i shake hands with'em.... then bite my nails or something. Or even let whoever has the virus use my cell phone, or use their cell phone. When you talk on the phone, an amount of salaiva may get on it, so when i use that phone and put my mouth to the speaker...i get it. There can be so many ways u can get it.....think about what you're saying.

Nov 25, 2002
MiZnKoNsPiQuOz said:
I got it on Friday.I've never felt this shitty before in my life.:(Anyone that thinks someones "nasty" because the have it is fuckin stupid.Wait til you get it,shit aint funny.~KvQ~

poooor baby................

ya aint nasty.....ill still kiss you!!!!!!!!!!! lol:classic: