i have a question for the real brehs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
8 hour phone conversations seem like a commitment to me
had a long conversation while drinking...it was a lot randomness in the conversation also...

aren't you dissing yourself here? You're the one trying to fuck a mother
im not trying to fuck a mother...she married...and typically i do stay away from moms just because i dont want kids...kids fuck up shit...im not taking care of them and im not playing "daddy" for a piece of ass

the broad had a cute face judging by her pictures...oddly her profile didnt mention anything about her having kids

its whatever at this point

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
had a long conversation while drinking...it was a lot randomness in the conversation also...

im not trying to fuck a mother...she married...and typically i do stay away from moms just because i dont want kids...kids fuck up shit...im not taking care of them and im not playing "daddy" for a piece of ass

the broad had a cute face judging by her pictures...oddly her profile didnt mention anything about her having kids

its whatever at this point

Yeah...I done fucked that all up and I'm not even sure why that happened...I got off the phone with her at around 3:30 am ...we were talking a good while..probably since 7 or 8 PM ...I didn't have dinner...I just started drinking rum and cokes, she was drinking vodka (that's what she told me) by 3 am ...we were both faded a good amount...around that time I think I heard her man in the back asking who she was on the phone and then she hung up ...it was around that time I started thinking about the situation and was curious to know if anyone else has attempted the getting with a married woman to fuck scenario ....we have been talking through text and phone for a few weeks now ..she lives over by Morgan Hill...which is a good thing considering there is some distance to cover to make any meeting possible ...but isn't too far either to not make it happen ....not sure why I spewed that garbage first post when I did have a legitimate question to begin with ...so I "met" her on pof a few weeks back ...she sent me a message and we just clicked ...later moved to texting and then phone ...now I knew she had kids by her profile ...but it wasn't until later that she told me she was married and was a stay at home mom with a man that doesn't pay her any attention. ..In my eyes this is a sign showing that she's bad news ..i dont think I'll be fucking with her ...good thing she doesn't have my actual phone number ...I always talk through that text now app with a fake number so if she gets crazy I can delete the number and move on ....

Okay.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
I don't fuck with internet dating, but I also got the feeling ole mystical oracle just made a catfish account
exactly why i didnt want to pass it out at this point...damned if i do and damned if i dont ...

there really is no pleasing anyone so with that...you asked for it hella times...im tired of hearing you cry about wanting the POF shit, i give it up to end the madness..

you ask for pics, i show them
you ask for the POF i give it up