i have a question for the real brehs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
first you said you fucked? then you said you haven't?

come up with a better story breh... it's obvious you're stalking a bitch that ain't even yours!

She belongs to another dude!

what is she? white? mex? black? asian? disabled?

based on your answers, I'll give you a better answer..

and do what the breh's want... POST SOME PICS OF HER TIDDIES, PUSSU AND SUFFA...

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
first you said you fucked? then you said you haven't?

come up with a better story breh... it's obvious you're stalking a bitch that ain't even yours!

She belongs to another dude!

what is she? white? mex? black? asian? disabled?

based on your answers, I'll give you a better answer..

and do what the breh's want... POST SOME PICS OF HER TIDDIES, PUSSU AND SUFFA...
you havent seen the tiddies already? you should go back a a page or two

think she said she was dutch/german/italian...i cant remember..looks white to me

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I think just about every guy has been there, where you see a chick that's lookin coo and all and you take off her clothes and see something unfavorable to put it politely. Some chicks got back hair. Some chicks have saggy titties, some chicks have funny lookin pussu etc... Normally, it's not a big deal. But her titties look like one of them is trying to quit on the job. Those are some 1968 Vietnam lookin titties.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
I think just about every guy has been there, where you see a chick that's lookin coo and all and you take off her clothes and see something unfavorable to put it politely. Some chicks got back hair. Some chicks have saggy titties, some chicks have funny lookin pussu etc... Normally, it's not a big deal. But her titties look like one of them is trying to quit on the job. Those are some 1968 Vietnam lookin titties.
back hair?