i Hate FUNNY bay rappers -THE LIST-!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 18, 2006
add to this list..

mistah fab
d-lo
nump
cyco eva (vanilla)
haji springer (buddy)

i hate FUNNY bay rappers that have any of the following

gimmick / jester / joker / comedian / stupid image / funny hyphy / annoying

why do they think FUNNY is cool ? they are making stupid/funny songs and gimmicks , all FUNNY RAPPERS are wayyyyyyy over-rated!
Only one I agree with is haji

Dec 29, 2008
fab outrapped dude at the so called battle or whatever that was when they were on stage
but royce came with that hard ass diss track over the b.i.g. beat i think it was
so i think that kinda evened everything out

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
add to this list..

mistah fab
d-lo
nump
cyco eva (vanilla)
haji springer (buddy)

i hate FUNNY bay rappers that have any of the following

gimmick / jester / joker / comedian / stupid image / funny hyphy / annoying

why do they think FUNNY is cool ? they are making stupid/funny songs and gimmicks , all FUNNY RAPPERS are wayyyyyyy over-rated!
Only one I agree with is haji
You would actually listen to Cyco eva?

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
LMAO... Dude woke up so mad, he made a thread about it. Then later stated he retracted a thread about his so called homie buying a verse from who he thinks is wack WTF? Hate is such an Evil thing, you need the Excorsist or some shit. I dont care for the gimmicky shit, but if I have nothing good to say with a positive reinforcement behind it why say anything?

May 27, 2008
since when does your opinion carry weight?

i mean good looking on sharing that.....you see how no one added on?

whoever mentioned luniz that was a good one...i think e40 is hilarious too......and z-man from gurp city..if you dont like humor in rap dont listen to them an move on
DON'T FORGET PIMP C (R.I.P. PLAYA)

AND OLD RBL, ESPECIALLY THE MR. CEE DAYS ARE FUNNY AS HELL IMO, GO HARD WITH THEM SIMILES N METAPHORS