i Hate FUNNY bay rappers -THE LIST-!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 28, 2004
add to this list..

mistah fab
d-lo
nump
cyco eva (vanilla)
haji springer (buddy)

i hate FUNNY bay rappers that have any of the following

gimmick / jester / joker / comedian / stupid image / funny hyphy / annoying

why do they think FUNNY is cool ? they are making stupid/funny songs and gimmicks , all FUNNY RAPPERS are wayyyyyyy over-rated!

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
dude, do you really compare nump and fucking haji to mistah fab??? come on... I get what your getting at, but your getting at some of the wrong dudes....

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
and lol@somebody paying for a cyco eva verse, lol@ somebody paying for any rapper on your list except d-lo and mistah fab, cause none of them have a name, or any selling power. Your boy is a faggot, and that shows your character cause you kick it with him.

Dec 28, 2004
im not a fan of hers, thats what im saying, those rappers are horrible, i deleted my post about the verse he bought from her because your attacking me on what i've been trying to say all along

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
since when does your opinion carry weight?

i mean good looking on sharing that.....you see how no one added on?

whoever mentioned luniz that was a good one...i think e40 is hilarious too......and z-man from gurp city..if you dont like humor in rap dont listen to them an move on

Dec 1, 2006
Sac Rappers(Wanna Be Bay):Sumthin Terrible I can't think of all the stupid mutha fuckas in Sac runnin' around on that hyphy or 28''(Florida Shit). My niggaz stop!!!!I ain't hatin' but ya'll stick out like Like sexy bitches. If the police don't see yall Hungry niggaz like me might see you(Jackin). Stop all the bitch assness.If you from Sac be from Sac.

Jul 25, 2008
mistah fab isnt just a funny rapper tho...he might have a couple tracks for the young kids so they can fucc widdit too...be when he on a serious tip he got hella spitterz...just like dre...before he went thizzelle washington on a bitch...he was on some mob shit...even before he passed he was still mobbin...dude shouldnt of even suggested dre...nigga who did his time in the ralliez...cmon now...aint nothin funny bout that...another hater ass thread tho...i just wasted a minute of my life...

Jun 11, 2009
Are you serious my nigga? You're hating on some of the rappers that put the Bay in the spotlight! You gotta be kidding me! That's like me saying "My list of the gangstas that need to put the mic down and get back on the streets...Snoop Dogg, Warren G, Kurupt, Dogg Pound, Ice Cube, etc." That's ridiculous man. Somebody educate this foo on some ebonics.