I GOT THE PLAGUE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
noWetaG said:
sorry 2 hear u think that bout PIT.....

it also says
"BROTHA LYNCH HUNG presents"
(where he was on 1 song)
on FIGNAYTIONs album

were u mad then 2 cuz he wasnt on every song?
Its all how it is worded "presents is not the same thing as "and"

It wasnt Fyg Naytion and Brotha Lynch, It was Lynch Presents, The Plague is Doomsday and Lynch, not Lynch Presents, which suggests a full collab.
The Fyg is a bad example really anyway as Lynch produce's 7 joints and raps on another so creativly he has had as much imput (if not more) on Fygs album than on the Plague.

Plague is growing on me slowly after my initial dissapointment, Eklypss is Doomsdays saviour, he is a tight ass rapper and a sicc producer.
On the positive side Lynch is sharp with his lyrics, i like how he refers to himself as The B.A.B.Y K.IL.L again, seems like a long time since he called himself that on tracks.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Im infected

Yo, who else was blown away by LOKI's ish on thiz album? Ive rewound hiz verse on tracc 3 more than any other tracc so far. I luv albumz where the artistz can just vibe off of one another.

& just to clear...this is presented by Brotha Lynch Hung and DOOMSDAY PRODUCTIONS.
But it iz a joint release by SICCMADE AND DOOMSDAY. Lynch iz the CEO of SICCMADE - he made the shit happen for SICCMADE MUZICC and brought the SICCMADE artistz. Lynch did a lot of help with the production, and Im tripn that peoplez xpected to see more of emI didnt xpect az much Lynch, and I was tripn to see so much Beta. Ima be luvn thiz album for a while and cant wait to know it front to bacc - It really haz that DOOMSDAY feel to it.

BIG UPZ!!!