I GOT THE PLAGUE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Is it just me or does it seem like LYNCH Should have been on more tracks on the cd. I was expecting him to be on every track since it was a DOOMSDAY and LYNCH thing. but I guess not. Overall I like this album just I with lynch was on a few more tracks. LIKE TRACK 8!!!!! MANIAC RIDAZ

Damn he would be so tight for that track and I do not get why all the DARK beats on the album exclude lynch featured on it???

May 21, 2002
I agree, not enough Lynch.

It should have been called Siccmade and Doomsday, 19 tracks and 8 with Lynch is not really a collabo album.
Even the tracks with Lynch sound like Doomsday tracks featuring Lynch rather than a full merger of ideas, Doomsday do all the hooks, etc.....

The first half of the cd bangs and then theres too many gay singing chorus's in the latter half of the album.

As for the rhymes, i like how Doomsday have brought out some Venom and aggression in Lynch's flow, all Siccmade fam come tight.
The guy Pit from Doomsday is another tired Pac biter, Eklypss is tight on the mic and on the beats, Playboy 7 is a solid rhymer.

Overall 6/10

I need to play it again, maybe its a grower.

C

CinFul-1

Mak Deniro said:

The guy Pit from Doomsday is another tired Pac biter,

Nah Fuck that homie!!! Pit was around before 2pac blew up. Pit's shit is original Dooms first album came in 94, folx and Pit was sounding the same way, Pit is far from a Pac biter homie

May 21, 2002
2pacs first album was 91, he first came out with Digital Underground 89 / 90.

Pit sounds like the bad impression of Pac Master P and C-Murder do. His lyrics arent that bad its just all the emphasis he puts on words.

I just played the album again, its getting better, but dont expect as much Lynch as the collabo with C-Bo provided.

Best Lyric of the album so far is from Loki

"The trigga dun been pulled, slugs through your rental / Pliars taken to your dental, its all Sacremental"

Apr 25, 2002
Mrs. Twi$ted the only time I been hittin' up the board lately is from school. I haven't even been on my computer lately other than right now. I been swamped with this damn school work. I gotta get back to slavin' away at this damn learning though. What's up Mrs.????

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
^^CRANKY stop lying 2 her.....i know what uve REALLY been doing :devious:

CinFul-1 said:
Pit was around before 2pac blew up. Pit's shit is original Dooms first album came in 94, folx and Pit was sounding the same way, Pit is far from a Pac biter homie
^least sum1 knows what theyre talkin bout
He may have a voice like PAC.....
but lyrix? a totally different story.....

bitch bitch bitch....
arent u guys juss happy 2 have
sum REAL new LYNCH material on the shelves?
u cant please every1 tho....

LYNCH was on 7 trax...
there were 18 trax (+ 1 skit) total
split 18 u have 9.....
so he was on ALMOST half the trax.....
(not so far from 50/50 right?)
then hella trax he wasnt, other folks from SICCMADE were....
which is what this WAS:

a CIN SITY & SICCMADE collabo..........

i personally think its a dope album.......

May 21, 2002
Pit doesnt have a voice like Pac - he has Pacs rap style, a staight bite, he spoils the album.

Its not titled cin sity & siccmade (which is closer to the truth), it is titled, Brotha Lynch & Doomsday.

It doesnt feel like a collabo more like Doomsday featuring Lynch, its an ok album, i was dissapointed though.