I DON'T GET THESE CHEAP BASTARDS THESE DAYS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2006
I don't differentiate any international locations, but I will refund a portion of the amount of shipping to Canadian buyers because it is cheaper. I hate filling out Custom forms though

May 22, 2002
if you ship out a cd to Germany just write down "1 cd Value: $5" and please DO NOT insert a copy of the paypal/ebay-transaction....sometimes they open the packages to check whats in it and they will ask the buyer to send them a bill. Most buyers fake the bills (to avoid taxes) and send them to the customs, but the buyer will be fucked if you put in a copy of the transaction. this shit has happened to me with one of your packages, layziemarv. that's why I'm tellin you.

and PLEASE stop addin free mixtapes etc. the customs destroyed 4 mixtapes you send me because they weren't listed on the paypal transaction.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
really ? i know the customs are hard but they destroy cds ?
i let all my packages be sent with fedex .that shit never goes into the customs with em, no clue why but only fedex for me.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
no im talking about the packages that people from the US sent to me. but yes they send it with fedex , for smaller packages its press cheap but i think UPS might be cheaper.but FEDEX is so crazy they always take maximum 3 days from US to germany and never go in the customs, so thats worth it to me

Mar 3, 2006
I don't differentiate any international locations, but I will refund a portion of the amount of shipping to Canadian buyers because it is cheaper. I hate filling out Custom forms though
its all true!!!
first hand experience with this seller..very professional and much appreciated!!!
other should look up to.

May 1, 2002
no im talking about the packages that people from the US sent to me. but yes they send it with fedex , for smaller packages its press cheap but i think UPS might be cheaper.but FEDEX is so crazy they always take maximum 3 days from US to germany and never go in the customs, so thats worth it to me
FEDEX is way more expensive then USPS here

Apr 26, 2010
make them pay for express flat rate or priority flat rate or don't bid , its fucked because ebay took away the ability to leave buyers negative for doing the shit they are pulling now , like demanding lower prices for shipping etc etc , nobody wants to take in account gas to the post office , time filling out forms , packaging cd , paying for the packaging , tell him he can pay the 2 bucks but he gets 2 bucks worth of service , you will wrap the cd in that days newspaper and attach it to a dog or cat and direct them to the post office and keep your fingers crossed it gets there lol , people need to understand you get what you pay for. Best of luck to you on this shit layzie