I beat the shit out of my XBox 360

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
I have both systems, and find the 360 much, much, much easier to use.

The PS3 is so complicated. Nothing on that thing is easy to do, at all.

Example: I want to send a picture message of some new weed I got to my brother.

360: Hit the guide button, go to messages, take a picture and send it.

PS3: Open the Eyecreate program, take picture, import picture to HD, exit eyecreate, go to messages, and finally send it.

Second Example: I want to talk shit while playing Modern Warfare 2.

360: plug microphone in to bottom of controller.

PS3: find compatible bluetooth headset, go into accessory settings, enter some weird password thing for headset, sync headset, hope it worked

I will never understand why anyone thinks the PS3 is better.

Nov 14, 2002
Yeah the PS3 is a bitch to use in that way... I even have problems with the wireless on it at least once a day. I've never had a problem with my router but all of a sudden even my comp can't connect properly since I got the PS3. The Netflix isn't nearly as easy to use. Why do I need a disc when I have a ton of space on the hd to install an app that even my 20g Xbox hd could run?

I do like having a browser on there. That's the most obvious advantage of the PS3 I suppose. But ease of use sometimes comes with the cost of functionality. Try playing youtube vids on Xbox and then on PS3 and my "I had to do this, I had to do that" list can be long too.

Who needs last.fm, where you can't really pick songs, when you have youtube?

May 15, 2009
I have both systems, and find the 360 much, much, much easier to use.

The PS3 is so complicated. Nothing on that thing is easy to do, at all.

Example: I want to send a picture message of some new weed I got to my brother.

360: Hit the guide button, go to messages, take a picture and send it.

PS3: Open the Eyecreate program, take picture, import picture to HD, exit eyecreate, go to messages, and finally send it.

Second Example: I want to talk shit while playing Modern Warfare 2.

360: plug microphone in to bottom of controller.

PS3: find compatible bluetooth headset, go into accessory settings, enter some weird password thing for headset, sync headset, hope it worked

I will never understand why anyone thinks the PS3 is better.
2 of my friends both bought there 360 less than 2 years ago and they both broke on them within' the last couple of weeks

PS3 actually works, for more than a year or 2..that's why it's better

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Again, I own all 3, and the only one I ever really use is the 360.

Example 3: I want to play a new game I just bought.

360: Turn on system, sign in profile, insert disc, play game

PS3: Turn on system, sign in profile, insert disc, install game for 5-10 minutes, download updates for 5-10 minutes, install updates for 5-10 minutes, make sandwich while waiting for game to install, forget what you were doing and turn on the 360

May 9, 2002
Again, I own all 3, and the only one I ever really use is the 360.

Example 3: I want to play a new game I just bought.

360: Turn on system, sign in profile, insert disc, play game

PS3: Turn on system, sign in profile, insert disc, install game for 5-10 minutes, download updates for 5-10 minutes, install updates for 5-10 minutes, make sandwich while waiting for game to install, forget what you were doing and turn on the 360
I never had to install prototype and you dont HAVE to DL updates for the game. I have skipped over that portion many times.

Dont you install your games on your XBox, as suggested by someone else in this very thread?

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
It's optional, I did it because I only play one game, MWF2. Is it optional for PS3 or do all games have to have some sort of installation? @ anyone who knows.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
I have a 20 gig hard drive on my 360. 7 gigs of it are taken up by Rock Band. I have roughly 2 gigs free.

No, I don't install games on the 360.

And every PS3 game I have played has required updates and installs to play.

Another small example is the full game unlock things for the PSN games you have to download on PS3. Sony seems to love needless extra steps.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
I have a 20 gig hard drive on my 360. 7 gigs of it are taken up by Rock Band. I have roughly 2 gigs free.

No, I don't install games on the 360.

And every PS3 game I have played has required updates and installs to play.

Another small example is the full game unlock things for the PSN games you have to download on PS3. Sony seems to love needless extra steps.
Finally some real shit instead of biased shit. The good thing is when I buy a PS3 I wont have to play as much games on it cuz I got em on 360. Only games I'm gonna fuck with are PS3 only games like Uncharted 2, God of War 3, LBP, Metal Gear Solid 4.