"HYPHY NEW YEAR" MIXTAPE (For AVN & MAGIC Convention)!!! + MUCH MORE INFO (Thread II)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS, C-4 broadcasting to ya........ What it do???

and no I still don't have the muthafuckin' tracklist, but put it this way, I aint the one to blame

D

DJRAH2K

HERES MY (AVN MIXTAPE)TRACKLISTING.

1. intro
2. the team-b.a.y.a.r.e.a.
3. lil john ft. e40-snap yo fingaz
4. d4l ft. busta rhymes & twista-laffy taffy
5. dem francise boys-think they like me
6. goldy of federation-think they hyphy
7. nump ft. cleezie-booty clap
8. 50 cent-window shopper
9. nump & goldy & money tree-yo b*tch is a chopper
10. nelly ft. paul wall-grillz
11. jayz ft. young jeezy-shake it off
12. mike jones-screw dat
13. juvenille-rodeo
14. busta rhymes-touch it
15. juelz santana-let see you (whistle song)
16. chris brown ft. juelz santana-run it
17. pharell-got it like that
18. bubba sparxxx ft. ying yang-ms.new booty
19. remy martin-so consided
20. t pain ft. pitbull-im sprung remix
21. j valentine-go dumb
22. mike jones ft. ying yang twins-badd
23. e40 ft. keak da sneak-tell me when to go
24. hoodstars ft. fab,san quin,turf talk,clyde carson-grown man
25. the team-lets go
26. twista ft. pitbull-hit the floor
27. pitbull ft. ying yang twins-shake it
28. pharell ft. twista-lavish
29. interlude
30. the team-pass the patron
31. the federation-donkey donkey
(bonus track)
32. jamie foxx-unperdicable

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
man stop puttin your shit up in my thread

your mixtape aint got shit to do with mine, if u tryin to promote do it on your own, don't piggy back

Apr 8, 2004
C-4 said:
man stop puttin your shit up in my thread

your mixtape aint got shit to do with mine, if u tryin to promote do it on your own, don't piggy back
man the convention was over like a week ago and I was out there!! Block Star DVD magazine v.2 is the AVN edition!! Got all sorts of bitches on my shit, wait and see,,,

Apr 8, 2004
DJ Mark 7 said:
What makes u think he was talkin to u bro? And the AVN just this last week...
he wasnt talking to me, i was just trippin off the fact that this was hella late (the sidebusting comment). like, who gives a fuck, the conventions over already. don't trip offa sidebusting, let the people know what you were doin

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
first of all, yeah I seen you up there at the convention, walkin by, u looked right at me and De Luca rah2k with your mixtape king shirt on, and we were passing out mixtapes, Sunday Night Hype ones, and I didn't see no mixtapes period but ours, so whatever on that bullshit. As for being with Goldie, good for you, I know for a fact he was in L.A. part of the time

and yes i did say you sidebustin, this is not an "AVN" thread, this is a thread for my mixtape "HYPHY NEW YEAR" which is for the AVN and the Magic convention, not a thread for everybody to come in and advertise whatever they're doin at the AVN. Promote on your own, don't piggy back, I said it before and I'll say it again

Chinese Mike, I replied because it was up here, he tried to promote his shit on this thread like 4 times and it's bullshit, we let it slide the first few times but after a while it's like fuck come on do you. my bad I wasn't able to babysit the siccness while in Vegas and reply right when the post went up. Would you like it if rah2k came in and posted like 5 or 6 times in your posts about your dvds?? promoting his shit??

this shit shouldn't even need to be explained

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
why u edit your post rah2k???????? why u gonna take that shit down now?? u talk shit and then take it away when someone calls you on it

D

DJRAH2K

this shit shouldn't even need to be explained
EXCELLENT.

THATS FUNNY,CAUSE I WAS WIT GOLDY SAT,SUN & MONDAY

THERES NO NEED TO GET ALL MAD.IM STATEING A FACT I WAS THERE,I HANDED OUT 1800 MIXTAPES,FOR FREE,AND NETWERKED WITH ALOT OF PEOPLE,IVE I KNEW WHO YOU WERE I WOULDA SHOWED SUM YAE LOVE AND SAID(WHAT IT DOO DOO).

"HYPHY NEW YEAR" MIXTAPE (For AVN & MAGIC Convention)!!! + MUCH MORE INFO (Thread II)
^^ THIS IS WHY I PLACED MY MIXTAPE COVER ON THIS THREAD,AND WHEN I DO MY MAGIC MIXTAPE,IF THIS THREAD IS HERE ILL POST IT HERE,I DONT SEE THE BIG DEAL.

I GUESS IT IS.

Rah2k-MixtapeMob(ca)-StreetSweepers(nyc)-dynasty(ca)

May 6, 2005
SEEMS LIKE RAH2K STARTS ALOT OF SHIT ON THIS BOARD!!! I DONT NO RAH2K OR C-4 BUT IVE KNOWN MARK 7 (KAOS) FOR A LONG TIME THERE ISNT A DJ ON HERE THAT CAN EVEN COMPARE TO HIM SO CLOSE THIS THREAD.

IVE SEEN MORE BAY CATS WHO SHOULD BE NETWORKING AND HELPING THIS MOVEMENT INSTEAD OF FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER!!!THATS JUST MY TWO CENTS

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
you know what, you went, that's great, you passed out mix tapes, great, you networked, great, and next time i see you i'll introduce myself

but here's the damn problem homie, the same way u justified promoting your shit in here is the problem with it. you said that it's ok to promote your mixes in here because it's a thread for the AVN and the Magic, NOT TRUE. This is NOT a post for those conventions, does it say "AVN and MAGIC COMING UP... WHO'S GOING?? PROMOTE YOUR SHIT HERE" ???? no it does not, it says "HYPHY NEW YEAR MIXTAPE", this is a post promoting my, De Luca, DJ Mark 7 and Goldie's mixtape "HYPHY NEW YEAR" which happens to be for the AVN and the Magic.

You keep comin up in here and posting about your shit and how many mixtapes you got and this and that trying to show out and show us up, that aint cool

You're piggybackin and that's spam

Dec 22, 2005
I GOT A MIXTAPE FROM RAH @ THE AVN'S AND THAT SHIT WAS HOT IT COULD HAVE HAD MORE BAY SHIT ON IT THO.HE WASN'T ACTING SHADY,THAT DUDE WAS COOL.HE WAS WITH DJ WATZ FROM STREET SWEEPERS RECORDING FOR THERE DVD MIXTAPE.

this is just my say.

Status
Not open for further replies.