"HYPHY NEW YEAR" MIXTAPE (For AVN & MAGIC Convention)!!! + MUCH MORE INFO (Thread II)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah Sunday Night Hype will be back from press tomorrow, if you're in Vegas you can pick it up tomorrow, if not, soon as I get them out here in the Bay, I'll let yall know so you can cop them......

and don't forget, HYPHY NEW YEAR is in full motion, we're hard at work putting this new one together

maaaaan I just got off the phone with Baby Bash, wait til yall hear the drop he did for this one, he's giving special shouts and talkin major shit to all you fake gangstas out there who continue to hate on him and his hustle

"I wanna be the guy on Disney channel, I wanna be the guy on Nickalodean and the radio. But I bet your favorite gangsta rapper still won't see me one on one, let's see if they got hands."

and about Bishop Lamont's song he said "yeah well watch who gets more radio play in L.A., I could rip into him too if I wanted to"

HYPHY NEW YEAR!!! learn about it.... this shit is gonna be HUGE

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
the Sunday Night Hype Mixtapes are back from press, if you're in Vegas, and you want to pick one or 2 or 10 up, leave a reply and i'll let u know how.....

if you're not in the vegas area, i'll have them soon and then i'll let u know how u can get them

COMING JANUARY 5th "HYPHY NEW YEAR" MIXTAPE!!

Get Ready!

Still accepting sponsors for this project!

DELUCA

Capo Di Tutti Capi
May 25, 2004
sunday night hype you dummies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! be a part of it if you aint its a huge success great club to get cross promoted with get at me or c4 for sponsorship programs

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
NOTE: To the People Sending In Songs!!!! READ THIS....

PLEASE PUT ARTIST NAMES AND TITLE OF SONGS ON THE TRACK AS WELL AS IN THE EMAIL

If you send something and it just says "Artist.mp3" or "track01.mp3" it might get lost in the shuffle, I don't always have time to go back and compare emails and weird unspecific track names and you might lose out!

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
C-4 said:
NOTE: To the People Sending In Songs!!!! READ THIS....

PLEASE PUT ARTIST NAMES AND TITLE OF SONGS ON THE TRACK AS WELL AS IN THE EMAIL

If you send something and it just says "Artist.mp3" or "track01.mp3" it might get lost in the shuffle, I don't always have time to go back and compare emails and weird unspecific track names and you might lose out!
Did I send my info with the songs....?????

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
as Goldie would say.... it's REAL MUTHAFUCKIN' GRANDE..... YOA MING!!!

"Hyphy New Year" it's goin down real big like!!!

On this one we got all the newest hottest shit out, and that aint out YET!!

Exclusives from Federation, Dirty Mackin', $ky Balla, Sean T, Mistah F.A.B., Balance, Fats, Kutt Calhoun, 3rd Degree, Slick, Da Generals, and more + the WORLD PREMIERE of "Tha Hu$tlaz Anthem" REMIX with more people on it than the original!!!

it's Hosted by Goldie Gold of the Federation, Mixed by: DJ Mark 7, and includes exclusive drops from

Bad Azz
Techniec
40 Glocc (Infamous / G Unit)
Yukmouth
B-Legit
Baby Bash (Don't miss Bash talkin major shit to all the haters out there!!)
San Quinn
Mistah F.A.B.
The Jacka
Laroo Tha Hard Hitta
Frank Nitty (Tha Lowlifes / D.P.G.)
Mugzi (The Mossie)
Balance
Sean T
Band Aid (Dem HoodStarz)
Fats (from Harlem, NY)
Droop E
El Dorado Red
Livewire
C-Lim
Grant Rice
Snug Brim
Daddy Rich (Savage Life)
3rd Degree
Hooda John

and then Me and De Luca are the glue that puts it all together..... FUCK WIT IT!! It's Big, see you in Vegas with Bitches and Stars!

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yaaaddaadaa tha's what it do

HYPHY NEW YEAR BITCHES!!!!!!

See yall in Vegas..........

Cover and tracklist will be posted asap

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
HYPHY MUTHAFUCKIN NEW YEAR BEEZIES!!!!!

Here's the cover............. DESIGN & LAYOUT: C-4 for Visionary Graphics