husalahs wikipedia LOL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
so AP,with all this hus bullshit put aside.... how many copies did that first album really sell...?
160,000......... No bullshit!! And I'm sure it's more now and let me set it strait before people don't think we did that......... You gotta think this was 98 whdn sales was good and C-BO was the shit so we had all his fans in every state plus the new fans and we sold thousands and thousands over seas like china, France and all international places!!! That's big!! We even sold boxes n boxes by hand!!! So yea, we did that but we had alotta help!!!

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Wow! Just fuckin' wow! This is suppose to be the streets talking? Is this what it's come down to? A bunch of internet thugs going off of what it say's on a fuckin' wikipedia web page?

Talk about being behind, this is no longer 1996. I heard Suge Knight say, "The streets got to accept you first." back then. And fools still trying to go off that 14 - 15 years later LMAO!!!!!!!! ...times have changed and that no longer applies. If your are a rapper and you have talent, the world will accept & embrace you. Too many rappers out right now still trying to prove that street cred shit, while other artist are focused on strictly their music & making it happen. Lesson learned, "gangstaz" and business don't mix. Prime example, Death Row Records. Talk about when keeping it real goes wrong.

Death Row failed to focus on business and tried to prove to the streets that they were real. Good job! (applause) your just fell back in to the streets again while artist like, Dr. Dre, Snoop, P. Diddy etc. kept it business.

And the whole snitch shit is a fuckin' joke! The streets are all fucked up right now. And it's clear to see that a lot of fools still trying to keep it alive while they hang on by their finger tips. A lot of shit is he say, she say and fools go off by word of mouth now a days. They don't worry about paper work anymore. And even so, you never know if the cops are tampering with paper work just to turn the streets on each other and minimize it. "Hey, let's throw a monkey wrench in and watch these idiots take each other out as they blame it on each other."

Snap out of it fuckers! It's practically 2011!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Snoop and puff were both involved in murders tho. Allegedly.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
@ ap
when is that new mobfigaz
dropping and does cbo have
any involvment in the project
and are you going to prove
your the hardest fig on this
release
It'll be out by the summer !!! C-BO has nothin to do wit it and YES.......... I am the hardest!!!! When relentless drops it's gonna speak for itself!!! And that's not taken nothin from any of my niggaz I'm just confident wit myself and my talent!! I know I'm under rated tho!!! See the radio didn't make me tho!!! When Relentless drops...... It's a double wrap!!!! Watch this!!!

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
What producers made beats for the new mob figaz album? Do you know what features you will have on it? Hopefully Ampichino & Dubb 20.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
What producers made beats for the new mob figaz album? Do you know what features you will have on it? Hopefully Ampichino & Dubb 20.
Pakk Slapp, Rob Lo, jeffro, Mike Moseley, and a few producers I can't think of off top!!! Freeways on there, E-40, Ampichino, Outlawz, C-bo and maybe one or two other rappers!!! It's 5 of us so we don't need too many features! It'll be a classic tho!!

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
160,000......... No bullshit!! And I'm sure it's more now and let me set it strait before people don't think we did that......... You gotta think this was 98 whdn sales was good and C-BO was the shit so we had all his fans in every state plus the new fans and we sold thousands and thousands over seas like china, France and all international places!!! That's big!! We even sold boxes n boxes by hand!!! So yea, we did that but we had alotta help!!!

yeah, you right, it was a whole different era of music, both soundwise and financially, cats were still buying music and Cbo's fan base was HUGE...

By the way Tailor Made was the fuckin knock....yall did that, but did yall reflip that beat or use it again at some point cause i could have sworn i heard a similar beat on some other Mob shit?

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
yeah, you right, it was a whole different era of music, both soundwise and financially, cats were still buying music and Cbo's fan base was HUGE...

By the way Tailor Made was the fuckin knock....yall did that, but did yall reflip that beat or use it again at some point cause i could have sworn i heard a similar beat on some other Mob shit?
That's wassup!!! I don't know if one of them re used the beat tho!

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Pakk Slapp, Rob Lo, jeffro, Mike Moseley, and a few producers I can't think of off top!!! Freeways on there, E-40, Ampichino, Outlawz, C-bo and maybe one or two other rappers!!! It's 5 of us so we don't need too many features! It'll be a classic tho!!
Ewwww...that shit looks solid...this will be one of the few albums I buy next year.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Can't wait - You know a group is bossy when they can drop when they please & still do their thing . I hope ya'll make it up to Sac. for a Mobfigaz Tour ( which I see happening ) every album has been a classic .

Think the Mobfigaz are the most popular group in the bay . ????? I do

All together their sales must be huge , I know I've bought / lost / re-bought many times & never complained .

Sep 18, 2008
Thanks bro!!!!! 18 songs on each album.......... All slaps and that's a promise!!![/QUOTE AP9 this Dan you ain't reached out to ya guy .. Looking forward to hearing that new work. My line still the same. I got some hot new joints on deck. I got a few new projects on deck holla @ me for them merchandise situations.

Sep 18, 2008
Thanks bro!!!!! 18 songs on each album.......... All slaps and that's a promise!!!
AP9 this Dan you ain't reached out to ya guy . Looking forward to hearing that new work. My line still the same. I got some hot new joints on deck. I got a few new projects on deck holla @ me for them merchandise situations.

Feb 14, 2004
HOWS YOUR RELATIONSHIP W BO LOCC?!
DOES HE FELL LIKE YOU GUYS OWE HIM
OR DO FEEL LIKE YOU OWE HIM?!
TO BE HONEST I HEARD U GUYS ON
TILL MY CASKET DROPS
SEEN CBOS MOBFIGAZ AND BOUGHT IT
BECUZ OF C-BO
THEN I THINK HEADSHOTS CAME OUT
YOUR HARDEST CD IN MY OPINION
BUT I GOT ALL YOUR SHIT
THAT YOUNG JAYDA COLLAB WAS MY BROS FAVORITE