husalahs wikipedia LOL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Here we go wit the Husalah shit again!!!! Muthafuckas need to cut the bullshit unless they wanna see Hus about somethin!!!! He been home and ain't nobody approached him or done shit so before this thread turns negative just let it go!!! That's just some real shit!!!!! I'm just waiten for the day somebody try to test him and he puts hands on em........ Imma be the first to post that on siccness!!!!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
I don't know shits fishy to me.
If don't matter how fishy it is to you or anybody!!!! Everyone gas thier own opinion so the right thing for anyone to do is either fuck wit him or not!!!! It's none of our business to even speak on it any more cause in the long run he has to live wit it not us! He gone have to answer to a higher Power one day if he did do somethin wrong!!!! None of us knows cause none of us was there!!!!! All we can do is stay solid and make sure we keep it 1000!!!!!! But on another note, Hus my lil bro and always been solid wit me and around me!!! Simple!!!

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
That's like when San Quinn did a song and said I snitched on somebody and didn't know what he was talken about!!!! He was just mad n talken out the side of his mouth!!!! He said that shit and then had to clean it up in interviews sayen how solid I was and apologizing his ass off!!!! He said that tryen to put a bad rap on me but I'm solid as fuck!!! And just cause he said that shit hella people was callen me a snitch just cause he said it like he was a God and everything that came out his mouth was the truth!!!! Ghat just goes to show you that you can't believe everything you hear!!! Niggas do mad moves and then gotta clear what they said up!!!! I was never worried about it tho!!!!!!

Jan 12, 2010
On some real street shit Hus would probably beat the fuck out of have of u niggas talking shit about him if ya were in front of him. All there is is hear say. Gossip rumors. I'm a Pittsburg rapper fan. I listen to both the mob n wax. That being said wax did not provide no paperwork saying shit. Paperwork is self explanatory. On all those YouTube videos shit had to be explained to make u believe Hus snitched but it did the opposite. Just like there were rumors about wax's brother snitching on the cat who shot 1 of there boys awhile back. Rumors that's all they are. To me honestly alot of rumors grow legs n walk cuz people put to much on them. Niggas hit the weed n let there mind wonder into some big conspiracy. Let's stick a fork in this rumor and move on.

Feb 4, 2003
www.soundclick.com
That's like when San Quinn did a song and said I snitched on somebody and didn't know what he was talken about!!!! He was just mad n talken out the side of his mouth!!!! He said that shit and then had to clean it up in interviews sayen how solid I was and apologizing his ass off!!!! He said that tryen to put a bad rap on me but I'm solid as fuck!!! And just cause he said that shit hella people was callen me a snitch just cause he said it like he was a God and everything that came out his mouth was the truth!!!! Ghat just goes to show you that you can't believe everything you hear!!! Niggas do mad moves and then gotta clear what they said up!!!! I was never worried about it tho!!!!!!
in my opinion bruh... if mess diss record to quinn didnt have the clip with the whole ap9, bla bla mac dre with all the rewinds n shit.. you woulda never even been brought up in the reply. and that wikipedia shit aint shit.. from what i know anybody can add to it if its "credible". i believe nothin i hear and half what i see