Hurled bricks, threats surround health overhaul

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2003
All of you cheerleaders for this type of shit don't realize that these nuts that are trying to 'take down the gov't'
I think everyone realized that.

The people are suppose to keep the government in check, otherwise it will continue to grow unchecked.

If the people do not seek to control to government the system falls out of balance.

you must understand YOU ARE NOT IN THE CLUB--These are guns and land miltia's and I have a feeling 95% of peeps on this board would not benefit one iota of these 'oath keepers' 'teabaggers' 'birthers' or whatever.....
Why this about individual benefit or consequence? Shouldn't we be concerned with the greater result?

Even if I fall into the "95% that won't benefit" shouldn't I be more concerned with what my ethics tell me will produce the greater end result?

What we will see more of is McVeigh type miltia's popping up, which is really scary, IMO
McVeigh has never told me what to do nor punished me when I don't do what he thinks I should.

Oct 15, 2008
Looks like the "Tea Partyers", finally put their white sheets back on.........

lol...
Those hicks are trippin'...
Why do these people have to just be in one category?

Tea Party movement has all types of races. Including the militia, the militia does not discriminate. It is against the militia to discriminate against color, sex, religion, ect....