How was the DE Show?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
D

DizGusT

Re: Check this shit!

^^^^^^^^UNO BROWED, LOL!!!!!!

Tone, I couldn't have said it any tighter, but ya, im glad u feel my point, and Msane, i had my girl next to me, and showed her ur picture, and she said, "how tha fuck can he manipulate bitches, he's a rugged ugly lookin mexican" so im just quotin her, after all thats a girls opinion, lol, roll on that.

On the real Msane, Make a Under the influence Website on 91siccness, and lets see how many hits u get, and what kinda topics show up, lol

Oh and bout face 2 face, ay bra, this is real life, this ain't a CD, U 6 foot 1, and? im 6 foot 5 but size don't matter, if I see u I will talk shit, and ima have my boyz round me, and if u try to step up, ur gettin a pen jabbed in your tatted neck, and then we gonna take turns pissin on you, Swallow that U tomatoe pickin muthafucka!

May 8, 2002
Re: Re: Check this shit!

DizGusT said:
Tone, I couldn't have said it any tighter,

Just speakin on how it is playa. Like I said MSANE you got talent and I would most likley get your next album........but a nigga gotta be cool with this shit (Handle that shit behind closed doors). There are people that got Luv for MSANE, DE and Lynch.....Ya'll need to just keep that shit professional and just worry about stackin them dollaz! No one on this site wants to see anyone get disrespected so let's all just put an end to this drama and keep the subject on THE DE SHOW CAUZE Shit was Tight!!!!!

Critikal Millennium Slump got Luv For The Sac Tewn! Ya'll niggas keep doin yo "Hustle and Bustle with that Hustle and Bustle mechanism!!!!!!!!"

The 01

Apr 25, 2002
man, dont hate on MSane for HIS AND DE'S BEEF. it aint yours. MSanes CD is fire.. fuckin heat..

guarantee you were jockin MSane when FU was out. when UDI was out. When he spoke on DE?

FUCK MSANE!

May 17, 2002
"ya'll know wats poppin / everytime sumthin wit my name drops u at the record store unda cover shopin / bobin ur head in watever the fuc it is you ridin / tryin to peep my game not once but twice , ya constantly rewindin " msane...............unda da influence

D

DizGusT

-TiM C- said:
man, dont hate on MSane for HIS AND DE'S BEEF. it aint yours. MSanes CD is fire.. fuckin heat..

guarantee you were jockin MSane when FU was out. when UDI was out. When he spoke on DE?

FUCK MSANE!
actually, I would really like to disagree with u on that, really i couldn't avoid Msane being on FU, Or planet Zero, All i could do was fast forward Msanes part.

But like u said, FUCK MSANE!, I was asking bout how many people Showed Up At D.E.'s Concert?