How was the DE Show?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2002
wow...

Glad to see the fans were pleased with the show. The only opinions I had until I read this thread were those of the artists. Lemmie just say the artists had as much fun as the fans. It's a good thing when people can come together and focus on what we have in common instead of how we are different. Thank you to everyone who came out to support Righteous Promotions and First Degree headlining his first show in his hometown! Special thanks to First Degree, BeGee, Equipto, Gangsta Dre, Friction (Balance/ Ace Mack), Lock Smith (sup homie?), Fam Entertainment, Mic Pro, Critikal, and THE Crucial Point! We are working on more Crackin' Functions!

May 17, 2002
at dizgust, naw homie it had nothin to do wit de, one of the artist hit my celly and said that the show looked as if it was gonna be flop, said like only 30 people or so were their, were their more? if id a knew the show was gonna end up crac'n id of came thru........but to those who purchased the album at the show, i want to say . THANK YOU..............msane

May 8, 2002
Mr The DE said:
That show was hella fun. I appreciate yall for commin
You know we got luv for The DE and The Sac Tewn! "Look Me In My Face Dow"

Was really feelin the song Medicine with Lilly D! FU2 will be off the hook. Keep comin with heat my nigga and good luck in everything you do! Shit you can even do some comedy shows too......nigga had me rollin!

THE 01

May 17, 2002
aye split, i just read your bottom reply n i gauren fucin tee you that that shit would nor will happen, you betta ask sumbody, u dont roll deep enough to fuc wit me or mines..........

May 6, 2002
that nicca Split!

msane, I never said nothin about rollin deep.. I handle my own.. so if you roll deep to handle your biz then you aint shit and cant get up by your lonley.. dont get it twisted homie!!!!!!!

"friends aint shit when your gettin your ass kicked"

May 9, 2002
Hey Rashad

Check ya email homie I just sent you an email. But if you don't want to read it just post back up on here. Just wondering how the Indiana Search was going? I got some of the Vinyls out to some DJ's in Indy and Ft. Wayne while I was on vacation. Keep me posted. And DE glad to hear that the show went hella great. Now if you would just over here in IN we can get it poppin over here.

D

DizGusT

by the way...

was the show packed? i had 2 werk that day!

and to whoever went... about how many people came thru?

also, when can i expect FU2 to hit the cd shelves?

And @ Msane, take it how u want it, but ah, i know, that u know, that everyone knows, that u will never compare to First Degree, lyricly, Ur delivery, Your Voice, Everything!
LoL at what Lynch said, cuz it's so true, Bout u wanting to sound like E-40 so much.

God Damn i sure hope u ain't on FU2

Msane, bro, my advice is to just stick to manipulating fat ugly bitches and taking their money, and quit rapping.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: by the way...

DizGusT said:

And @ Msane, take it how u want it, but ah, i know, that u know, that everyone knows, that u will never compare to First Degree, lyricly, Ur delivery, Your Voice, Everything!
LoL at what Lynch said, cuz it's so true, Bout u wanting to sound like E-40 so much.

God Damn i sure hope u ain't on FU2

Msane, bro, my advice is to just stick to manipulating fat ugly bitches and taking their money, and quit rapping.

id disagree with what you said here. . .i accually hope Msane becomes well known for his music cause shit, i like it. . .but not everyone will. . .like yourself. . .but anyways why are you comparing to totally different styles, rappers. . .everyone is different motha fucka. . .thats what the world is and about 'differences'. . .seems as if you aint knowin. . .your advise nor your shit talkin is takin into consideration. . .so if im not speakin for myself. . .take it somewher else

D

DizGusT

IM not hatin er nuthin, im just speakin my mind.

i just don't like how he puts degree down on his own web page.

msane, u should make a "Unda Tha Influence" web page on the siccness, not talk shit and promote ur shit on someone u got problems with's page, thats gay shit.

plus, msane's muzick is very weak to me and im just tellin him.

also, i plain don't like shit talkin mexicans who think their this and that, lol

May 17, 2002
still rollin, lol.........msane.............to those who support me i thank you, n to those who dont, oh well, playas do wat they want to , n suckas do wat they can. if u live in the world of high, than of course you will relate to de more than myself, if you stay off that liquor n believe in the art of profit thru manipulation, than of course you will feel my product, to each his own. at tone dog, i feel ya.... behind close doors its easy to speak, in my face it is not. and in reply to the shit talkin mexican thing, grow up, you obviously have issues, must of lost your girl to one, probably a fan, my seminars on wax have proven results.............lol, msane..........

May 8, 2002
Check this shit!

MSANE said:
at tone dog, i feel ya.... behind close doors its easy to speak, in my face it is not.
It's like this man! niggas are a lil upset with what you said in the past (I know I was like....what the fuck!) but hey that's what you feel. My thing is just keep that shit on the DL no one on the internet cares or needs to hear it. We all got love for the muzic but somtimes aint understandin were you comin from. DE hooked you up with tight beatz just make sure you dont bite the hand that feeds you......specially on a niggas own site! The State Capital is got a Crackufunktion goin on.....just make sure you know where you bees! Cause It just bees that way!!!!

The 01